Warcry - Seraphon Discussion

Kramig

I have to watch it yet, but it is very good that people do this stuff :) sometimes I am afraid that this game has a low support... 

I share with you the saurus I modified for warcry from bloodbowl kit (shield are separated because I will glue them after painting) 

IMG-20200613-133629.jpg
IMG-20200613-133642.jpg

Edited by Kramig
  • Like 1

On 6/15/2020 at 7:23 AM, Kramig said:

:) sometimes I am afraid that this game has a low support... 

Thanks! Yeah it seems like everyone who plays Warcry has a good time, but there's not a huge community around it yet. Hopefully GW adds some more features in the next year so the game can keep on keepin' on. 

Those BB Saurus Guard conversions look great. Especially love the one that's running forward on one foot. I found the Guard leader to be pretty good on the table too.

I feel like the hobby opportunities are something that hasn't been  talked about as much with Warcry - the smaller model count means people can try artistic concepts that would be too much work for a whole army,  or too expensive, or maybe too weird. 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I've played a few great games with the new order grand alliance battletome, and it really adds some fun stuff!
First, having kroxigor is a blast.  Works as a proverbial Distraction Carnifex, and having tearing bite on it is just absolutely brutal.
Second, the Salamander is a bit underwhelming for its point cost, honestly.  I think I'll try out a Razordon soon.  
The Astrolith Bearer is interesting as a healer, but because we're not a super fast list, I find I haven't had a good opportunity to get any real use out of it.  I think I'd rather throw in more skinks or a Saurus Guard in its place and save the points.

Having a list of just a ton of 45 point skink handlers is really tempting for the laughs, honestly.

• Like 1