The TGA Painting Challenge - #1

Ben

1 hour ago, Kramer said:

@Ben & @RuneBrush Any idea on the next theme? Because I'm excited it an even bigger project this month!

+1 to this. I have to say that I loved the March contest and want to thank you guys for putting it together and for all the members that contributed. It jump started my hobby fire and has skyrocketed my engagement with the forum again. Thanks all, you rock. 

4 minutes ago, TheWilddog said:

+1 to this. I have to say that I loved the March contest and want to thank you guys for putting it together and for all the members that contributed. It jump started my hobby fire and has skyrocketed my engagement with the forum again. Thanks all, you rock. 

Me too. Not done any painting in about a year. This really helped get me motivated.

Can’t wait for the next one!

Thanks!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, elfhead said:

I'd love to see a painting challenge for a warband or unit of at least 5 models (maybe more?) That would be a real challenge for one month. 

When does voting start for the March competition? 

I second this, have a little story to each one, not much, maybe a sentence or 2.

On 4/5/2020 at 9:17 AM, FireAbend said:

Is the poll for the contest online already?

Not yet, I was expecting it on the 1st of the month, and a new theme for this month.

Hope everyone behind the scenes is safe and well. Starting to get a bit concerned.

Thanks @Ben

I had a question on voting etiquette.
What’s the view on voting  for your own entry?

I don’t want to be “that guy” and would rather vote for another entry. It feels off to me to vote for my own...... but if everyone else is voting for their own then there’s an immediate disparity.

What’s the general view on this?

23 minutes ago, GrimDork said:

Thanks @Ben

I don’t want to be “that guy” and would rather vote for another entry. It feels off to me to vote for my own...... but if everyone else is voting for their own then there’s an immediate disparity.

No matter the ruling I’m not voting for myself and I don’t expect anyone else will self vote either. 😅

Edited by Kramer

2 hours ago, GrimDork said:

Thanks @Ben

This is no rules on this.  

Do what your conscience allows :D 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...