Dracolines

Lucur

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 11:25 AM, Sleepa said:

Astreia Solbright is also locked into Hammers of Sigmar, so she wouldn't benefit from the abilities of any other Stormhost; nor can she be given a command trait (same way she can't take a mount trait). It's really too bad all the Stormcast named characters are Hammers of Sigmar. I only ever see people field Gav, and the occasional Vandus.

I picked up Astreia during launch simply because the sculpt looked amazing. I finally finished painting this model last week, LOL. That being said said, I will be just using her as regular Lord Arcanum on Celestial Dracoline, and as named character when necessary for a Hammers list (although I highly doubt I'll be constructing a Hammers list anytime soon).

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone seriously tried a unit of greater than 6 at a time? I've been playing with 9 in a unit for the past few months trying to dial in how to make a unit that large work. So far the Stormhost pick and hero combination have been mostly eluding me.

Hallowed Knights,  their CA is pretty great- eliminating the need for the Heraldor for the first turn. I see it as saving 100 points in essence. I've tried Hallowed Knights a few times and have only missed the "retreat and charge" ability once. Generally speaking I can screen out enough the first turn and get the Dracos where I want them instead of being charged myself. The rest of the Stormhost isn't great, so you're just taking this one for the savings from not needing a Heraldor. 

Astral Templars, their free move is huge. It essentially means that your Dracos get an 18" move on the first turn. Which like above could be a reason to not take a Heraldor and save that 100 points. Or you could take him and get a 24" move on the first turn. More often than not though the move is better for the battleline to get better screening positions. With the few new books that have come out with first turn teleports and shooting, this one is even more important. The CA / Battle Trait can also be pretty useful against armies like Nagash, Katakros, or Archaon too. With this stormhost it's not so much what negatives there are with it as much as the opportunity costs to taking this over others. 

Celestial Vindicators, is obviously a favorite, as it helps making your Dracos even more killy on the charge. The CA is also just a better version of the LA's own CA as it gives it to the riders as well. You'll want to try to hoard CPs until the Dracos make it into combat, then spam this one two three or four times. I haven't played much with it, as I know everyone else has been and I want to try out other hosts to see if there's anything there for it. 

Hammer of Sigmar, unlocks the various special characters. The only significant thing that I've found here is Gavriel Sureheart. Vandus Hammerhand is decent with his big range of additional attacks, but he's way overcosted at the moment for that. With Gav the play is similar to the old Gav bomb, where he and the Dracos would be dropped in together and he'd spam his CA for guarenteed charges. You'lll need to use 2 CP here to make sure it works, so either buy one, get a battalion, or wait to turn 2. Only thing with this one is start only Gav in Azyr. The Dracos on the board at the back of your zone to protect them and make them the target of your hero phase buffs, Then take a Knight Vexillor (instead of a Heraldor) and use his once per game ability to teleport your now buffed Dracos while you also bring in Gav from Azyr. Obviously still prone to issues with your opponent effectively screening, but it works great when your Dracos are getting 2D6 + 6-9" re-rolling. You can even move completely around most screens unless your opponent is spot on with them. Which generally means they aren't projecting power to the rest of the board like they need to be. 

I was planning to bring this to Adepticon, but this is what I've been running as of late:

Allegiance: Stormcast Eternals
- Stormhost: Hammers of Sigmar

Leaders
Celestant-Prime (340)
Gavriel Sureheart (120)
Lord-Arcanum on Celestial Dracoline (220)
- General
- Command Trait: We Cannot Fail
- Artefact: God-forged Blade
- Spell: Celestial Blades
- Mount Trait: Pride Leader
Knight-Vexillor (120)
- Pennant of the Stormbringer

Battleline
5 x Sequitors (130)
- Stormsmite Mauls and Soulshields
- 2x Stormsmite Greatmaces
5 x Sequitors (130)
5 x Sequitors (130)

Units
9 x Evocators on Dracolines (780)
- 6x Grandstaves
- Lore of Invigoration: Speed of Lightning

Total: 1970 / 2000
Extra Command Points: 0
Allies: 0 / 400
Wounds: 100

I fail to see a reason to take a block of 9 kitties.

If you take a block of 6 and don't give it any buffs, it deals 18.8 damage to a 4+ save on the charge.  Give it buffs (re-roll 1's to hit from command point/vindicators, re-roll wounds from empower, pride leader for +1 to attack, and Celestial Blades for +1 to wound) and the block goes up to 40 damage to a 4+ save.

This is already enough to delete whatever they run into.  Going up to a unit of 9 isn't usually going to get more models into combat (I already frequently have issues getting more than 5 into combat).  It also makes it even more difficult to get them into range for pride leader, meaning you will be losing your +1 to hit.  Lastly, you are concentrating so many points into one unit that you are going to struggle to screen and is going to be an easy target for your opponents to focus on.

In your list, you have 9 kitties and the Celestant Prime as your only threats.  This is... probably not diversified enough for your threats.  Against some armies, this isn't going to be a big deal.  But send this up against say, Tzeentch, or Cities and they are going to make you miserable.

2 hours ago, readercolin said:

I fail to see a reason to take a block of 9 kitties.

If you take a block of 6 and don't give it any buffs, it deals 18.8 damage to a 4+ save on the charge.  Give it buffs (re-roll 1's to hit from command point/vindicators, re-roll wounds from empower, pride leader for +1 to attack, and Celestial Blades for +1 to wound) and the block goes up to 40 damage to a 4+ save.

This is already enough to delete whatever they run into.  Going up to a unit of 9 isn't usually going to get more models into combat (I already frequently have issues getting more than 5 into combat).  It also makes it even more difficult to get them into range for pride leader, meaning you will be losing your +1 to hit.  Lastly, you are concentrating so many points into one unit that you are going to struggle to screen and is going to be an easy target for your opponents to focus on.

In your list, you have 9 kitties and the Celestant Prime as your only threats.  This is... probably not diversified enough for your threats.  Against some armies, this isn't going to be a big deal.  But send this up against say, Tzeentch, or Cities and they are going to make you miserable.

Thanks for the thoughts. They were never going to be a 5-0 choice, and I think playing for that is only going to lead to disappointment. I don't think that means that you shouldn't play to strengths of the army and follow good general rules when it comes to listbuilding. 

That said-my experience with them so far has not been the same as yours it seems. I don't find it too difficult to get most of them into combat. I also find that you don't kill everything you hit on the charge. Phoenixes and phoenix guard, mortek guard, even Hag Narr daughters will not die to a charge of 6 Dracolines. Whether that means taking 9 is or isn't the right call I don't know, but it is why I'm trying. 

The general wisdom is 6 Dracolines, LAoCD with Pride Leader, Celestial Vindicators, and a couple buff pieces. When I was buying the models for the army this is what I ran, and understand that it's very efficient and understand the math behind it. But I'm not utterly convinced it's 100% the only way to make it work. Hence the effort with 9. I've played against Cities a couple times already, and I have a game tomorrow against Tzeentch. I'll let everyone know how it goes. 

You're probably all right 6 is the best way, but I've got time until Lumineth drop so I'm going to have a serious go at it.

• Like 1

During these corona times, I'm getting my sacrosanct chamber painted up and was considering running evocators on dracolines. 

I'm not experience with SCE yet, so I don't know what my second artifact should be, so I've not filled that part in yet. Was thinking Celestial vindicators. 

Lord Arcanum on Dracoline (220)
Knight heraldor (100)
Knight incantor (140)
3x5 Sequitors (390)
5 evocators (220)
6 evocators on dracoline (520)
2 celestar ballistas (220)
Cleansing phalanx (120)
Extra CP (50)
Gravetide (20)

Thoughts?

56 minutes ago, Elmir said:

During these corona times, I'm getting my sacrosanct chamber painted up and was considering running evocators on dracolines. 

I'm not experience with SCE yet, so I don't know what my second artifact should be, so I've not filled that part in yet. Was thinking Celestial vindicators. 

Lord Arcanum on Dracoline (220)
Knight heraldor (100)
Knight incantor (140)
3x5 Sequitors (390)
5 evocators (220)
6 evocators on dracoline (520)
2 celestar ballistas (220)
Cleansing phalanx (120)
Extra CP (50)
Gravetide (20)

Thoughts?

The Cleansing Phalanx is rather expensive for reducing drops and giving a CP and artefact.  If you were going to run that battalion, I would only recommend doing so if you planned to take advantage of the ability the battalion gave you and had at least 1 large block of sequitors to empower with full re-rolls to everything.  A block of 10 sequitors would be the minimum that I would look to take if you were planning to run that battalion, though I would probably take a closer look at running 1 block of 20.

Additionally, for threats in your list you have a large unit of dracolines, and then a bunch of minimum sized units.  Nothing else is really going to be dealing the damage.  This means that if your opponent can manage to take your kitties out, then you don't have any other threats that they really have to respect.  For this reason, I would look to consolidate your firepower into one of your other units. 

Options for consolidating your firepower include:

Drop the Ballista's, CP, and gravetide (290 points), and then downgrade the incantor to an exorcist (20 points), which would be enough to upgrade 1 of those blocks of sequitors into a 20 man unit.

Drop the Phalanx, gravetide and foot evocators, and you can afford 4 ballista's + ordinator for a massive ranged threat.

Drop the Phalanx, Gravetide, Foot Evocators, and Ballista's, and you can afford 9 longstrikes + Lord-Relictor/Knight-Vexilor.

• 3 weeks later...

Just look, how neatly this fits into 1500 pts - and makes good use of Cleansing Phalanx with blocks of Sequitors!

- Stormhost: Celestial Vindicators

Leaders
Lord-Arcanum on Celestial Dracoline (220)
- General
- Command Trait: Single-minded Fury
- Celestial Staves (Artefact): Mindlock Staff
- Spell: Azyrite Halo
- Mount Trait: Pride Leader

Lord-Castellant (120)
- Artefact: Stormrage Blade

Battleline
10 x Sequitors (260)
- Stormsmite Mauls and Soulshields
- 5x Stormsmite Greatmaces
10 x Sequitors (260)
- Stormsmite Mauls and Soulshields
- 5x Stormsmite Greatmaces

Units
3 x Evocators on Dracolines (260)
3 x Evocators on Dracolines (260)
- 3x Grandstaves

Battalions
Cleansing Phalanx (120)

Total: 1500 / 1500
Extra Command Points: 1
Allies: 0 / 200
Wounds: 83

1 hour ago, Iteken said:

Just look, how neatly this fits into 1500 pts - and makes good use of Cleansing Phalanx with blocks of Sequitors!

Personally I find it quite a waste to use dracolines to cast empower: with a range of wholly whitin 12" you will have them hanging around the sequitors and not really able to use their speed. Plus, by spreading your units, you greatly decrease the impact of buffs from CA and castellant. Then again, if you like the list, just go and try it (once that's possible again on the tabletop, or on tts)!

What I would do (not claiming it's superior in any way, just my feeling): forget about cleansing phalanx, consolidate the sequitors in a pack of 20 (to be followed by the castellant), the dracolines in a unit of 6 (buffed by the arcanum), add in a 5 man liberator unit for battle line and you still get (back of an evenlope calculation) 100 points to play around for another buff piece (a knight heraldor maybe).

Edited by Marcvs
  • Thanks 1

duh!  thank you.  I had missed the "you must cast this on Sequitors" bit of CP.  the bolded bit.  ugh.

Still we will see how it goes.  I planned to use one pack of kitties+the LAoCD as a sort of murderball with Empower, or Celestial Blades + the extra CP's will help there, then have group2 with Staffs loitering around with at least one ball of Sequitors to 'troubleshoot' as a highly mobile buffball.   or something.  I come from an Infinity background, so really like to keep troubleshooter units around to deal with emergent threats.

I mean come on - it fits so nearly. it's like a tiger in a cardboard box :)

Running it on TTS tonight so we will see.  if my opp brings OBR then I am probably stuffed either way.

Edited by Iteken

1 hour ago, Iteken said:

duh!  thank you.  I had missed the "you must cast this on Sequitors" bit of CP.  the bolded bit.  ugh.

Still we will see how it goes.  I planned to use one pack of kitties+the LAoCD as a sort of murderball with Empower, or Celestial Blades + the extra CP's will help there, then have group2 with Staffs loitering around with at least one ball of Sequitors to 'troubleshoot' as a highly mobile buffball.   or something.  I come from an Infinity background, so really like to keep troubleshooter units around to deal with emergent threats.

I mean come on - it fits so nearly. it's like a tiger in a cardboard box :)

Running it on TTS tonight so we will see.  if my opp brings OBR then I am probably stuffed either way.

Some points:

Re-read the dracolines warscroll.  Make special note of the accepted weapons loadout.  Note that you are allowed a maximum of 2 grandstaves per 3 kitties.

Second, a pack of 3 kitties is enough of a murder ball for meeting engagements, where the most you will face is 2x min sized units.  However, from experience, they just don't do enough in larger games, and you are going to be disappointed in how they perform unless you get a block of 6 going.  Additionally, having only a 4+ save, they just aren't resilient enough to take a hit, and having 2 units means you will attack with the first unit, and then watch the second get wrecked before it can go in combat.

Third, cleansing phalanx exists so that you can have buffed blocks of sequitors.  If you are doing that, why are you wasting your points on the more expensive evocators?  If you are that desperate for a buffed block, you can also just swap your lord-arcanum for a gryph charger or astrea soulbright (note, she can't take artifacts or command traits, but she can get the mount trait).  Then you can use that 120 points saved to get something else, like a knight-heraldor.

If you are playing on TTS, and you want something that can handle, say, OBR, then stop messing around with sequitors.  You aren't tied into models you own there, and you can easily swap those 640 points of sequitors + battalion for 200 points of liberators and 440 points of additional threats.  Like evocators?  440 points is enough for 10 foot evocators, and then you can just swap the Castellent out for gavriel and have a double evocator threat.  Want range to be able to punch out targets?  For 340 points you can bring 6 longstrikes, and then use the 100 points remaining for Comet.  Or drop the castellent as well and bring 9 longstrikes for 510 points, and have 50 points remaining to buy a command point - then switch to anvils so you can shoot in your hero phase.  Alternatively, drop the Lord-Arcanum now that you don't need sequitor battleline, and run a knight-incantor + comet for only 20 points more than the lord-arcanum.  Really want to try to make sequitors work?  Drop the battalion, and take a block of 20 + 5 liberators, and use the 100 points remaining for a knight-heraldor so you can get them into position properly.

Stormcast battleline units are easily the worst in the book.  Yes, sequitors are probably the best battleline unit that the stormcast have, but that doesn't mean that they are good.  Stormcast's strength is in their non-battleline units - the evocators, the longstrikes, the ballista's, etc.  I recommend stopping trying to make the battleline into something more than objective holders, and instead put your power where it will actually hurt your opponents.

• 1 month later...

Hi kitty-friends,
yesterday I had my first game with a freshly painted block of 6 Evocators on Dracolines. It was a blast! So much fun 😄
Against CoS Hammerhall. Major Win for me. Was a totally new experience for a nagged SCE Vanguard player like me. The melee damage output, omg. Together with 9 longstrikes and anvils. Ok I need to stop and get to my question. 😅

Only difficulty I faced was to keep my support herod up to the speed of the Evokitties. Heraldor and Castellant had a very tough time getting in range to buff the second turn. Only a 5” and 6” run roll prevented worse.

Any hints how to use them better? Or is it the price to pay.

Here a pic if their first mission. And yes, shame on me. The bases werent finished on time 😉

104B62B1-16D2-48C7-B424-1B124503C1B2.jpeg

Edited by Milano
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Milano said:

Hi kitty-friends,
yesterday I had my first game with a freshly painted block of 6 Evocators on Dracolines. It was a blast! So much fun 😄
Against CoS Hammerhall. Major Win for me. Was a totally new experience for a nagged SCE Vanguard player like me. The melee damage output, omg. Together with 9 longstrikes and anvils. Ok I need to stop and get to my question. 😅

Only difficulty I faced was to keep my support herod up to the speed of the Evokitties. Heraldor and Castellant had a very tough time getting in range to buff the second turn. Only a 5” and 6” run roll prevented worse.

Any hints how to use them better? Or is it the price to pay.

So you have 3 options for your support hero's, and which you go with can change on a game by game basis.

Option 1 is to buff for turn 1 and let loose. Then, hope that your guys can get close enough to buff for turn 3.  This is a solid option if you know that whatever you run over is going to die, and I would consider doing this if you know that you can force your opponent to go first, or your opponent has a unit/units that are out of easy support range.

Option 2 is to put your buffer's in the heavens.  This is good if you need to sit back with the kitties, or if you know you can get a turn 1 charge without the heraldor buffs.  Then you just pop the heraldor down at the end of movement turn 1 (hey, he can still toot his horn and shoot) and he'll be in position to buff the kitties the turn afterwards.

Option 3 is to play it safer, and not run across the map to get your charge in right away.  In general, this is how I usually play my kitties, because if I just let them rip then they usually delete whatever then run over and promptly die to a counter-charge.  However, if you play them back a little bit as a counterpunch, you can let your screens take a hit, then smash back and run over whatever is most threatening, while keeping the heraldor close enough to buff them again.  

As said, I usually go with option 3.  However, I also tend to run either with a block of 9 longstrikes or a block of 4 ballista's + ordinator, which is usually enough to force my opponent to HAVE to come at me.  If you are playing without a ranged threat, you may need to go out and put the beats on, which also exposes your units to your opponent more.  This is also why I want to have a diverse set of threats in my stormcast lists, and not focus on only shooting, or only melee.  It does make my army a bit weaker at doing its own thing, but it also gives it more game against a wider range of opponents instead of just having some matchups where I'm screwed from the listbuilding stage.

Thanks @readercolin for bringing those options up. Yes, in the last game my opponent was bunkering down and spreading magic + endless spells all over the board. I needed adress that 😄. But in the future I will favor not exposing my kitties too much, 520pts is a commitment at least.

With 9 raptors by their side, anvils seemed the best option for me. Vindicators are very tempting but then you have all your bets on melee - what do you guys prefer in terms of host? Especially if the games get more competitive

cheers

3 hours ago, Milano said:

Thanks @readercolin for bringing those options up. Yes, in the last game my opponent was bunkering down and spreading magic + endless spells all over the board. I needed adress that 😄. But in the future I will favor not exposing my kitties too much, 520pts is a commitment at least.

With 9 raptors by their side, anvils seemed the best option for me. Vindicators are very tempting but then you have all your bets on melee - what do you guys prefer in terms of host? Especially if the games get more competitive

cheers

I generally run Vindicators if I'm running ballista's, Anvils if I'm running Raptors.  And no stormhost if you decide to run a stardrake or two... :P

• Like 1

Hello there. Thinking about this draco-build for upcoming tournament:
Lord-Arcanum on Gryph-Charger
Lord-Castellant
Knight-Heraldor
Knight-Incantor

20xSequitors
5xLiberators
5xLiberators

6xEvocators on Celestial Dracolines
2xConcussors
1980 total

I'm not comfortable feel myself without any shooting, but here we have a sort of anvil - 20xSequitors in one blob, and two hammers - evocators and concussors. 2 fast moving heavy hitting units is better, then one, and 20xSequitors could help us win a game of attrition. Did not realise which stormhost it should be.

Any thoughts? Is it better than dracos+raptors?

I love the big Sequitor blob, it just never performs anywhere near the numbers on paper. With the large bases the blob is unwieldy as hell, depending on terrain ofc, hard to buff up (wholly within) and still slow and nowhere near as tanky as we'd like, especially against casting, shooting and fight-before-fight-phase-thingies.

From a competitive perspective, drop the blob for another 5 libs, get cogs for some tanky cats and invest the rest either in fast objective grabbers or more concussors  (at that point desolators might prove more useful, as you get more shooting and wounds but lose a bit of melee punch compared to concussors).

Even without raptors some aetherwings for screening and objective grabbing can go a long way, maybe squeeze a unit in?

• 1 month later...

With the GHB point drops, what about something like this?

LAoCD

Heraldor 

Incantor 

Lord Ordinator 

3x5 Sequitors 

4x Ballistas

6× Dracolines

Comet

Probably as vindicators, templars (for ballistas on monsters and extra move), or without for staunch. 

Essentially it's similar to what has been posted before but now you get all 3 "packages" - the dracolines, the ballistas, and a comet.

@Colgado I have something similar in mind. Instead of the ballistas and ordinator I‘ll play

6xLongstrikes

Aetherwings 

Relictor

Castellant

I guess the ballistas would do more dmg, but the birds protect charges and the relictor can debuff and port out when needed. Also the +1 save for the kitties is something i wouldn’t go without 😄
I still struggle between vindicators and anvils though 

• 2 weeks later...

Ok. I played now a couple of games with that new draco list ...and at our club meta it’s absolutely devastating. The 6 buffed kitties deliver such an insane amount of dmg, that i usually charge 2 stronger units/models simultaneously and take them away from game in one turn. No matter how good the dispel of the other army is..they have always enough buffs on them while charging. With longstrikes taking care of chaff or dangerous threats (like the new chantalar lumi caster today).

I know my club meta is a bit away from being super-competitive, but I guess I have to shelf the list for a while😢 until some army emerges which will not be deleted on turn 2. So more time to play my goofy palladors 😆

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone.

One of my friend offered me some dracolines for my birthday and i should say that these models are incredibly beautiful!!!

I tried to incorpore them into my base army, ended up with something like this:

LAoCD
L castellant
K Azyros

5 liberators
5 liberators
15 sequitors
3 aetherwings
3 aetherwings
6 raptors longstrike
6 evocators on dracolines

1 comet.
anvils of heldenhammer

The deal is to have a solid group to hold the line and protect the raptors in the form of the 15 sequitors/castellant/aetherwings.
Since the enemy HAVE to come to me due to the Raptors and the comet i can wait and play more patient with these dudes.

Azyros, Lord Arcanum and evocators simply go wherever they need to be to kill the biggest danger (the Azyros will greatly help me to avoid those ones to hit both for my raptors and for my evocators).

Beside that i don't really know what speel could benefit this list the most, i think that having the -1 to bravery combined with dracolines and the general aura can create a nice bubble of -3 but the evocators will most likely anihilate anything they touch.
Azyrite halo can benefit them nicely, combined with the castellant buff it means that against no rend weapons i heal a wound on a 6 and the enemy get a MW in return, it can probably helps to get the dracolines more sustain, i'll see.
Celestial blades is nice as well but empower already is a powerfull buff, maybe i can get it to spam buffs in case empower does get unbind?

Comet is here so i can spray some MW here and there on enemy heroes and supports so that my raptors can finish them of easier (i play 6 of them, not 9 so it might be useful) and also to get some psychological pressure and space denial on the board.

I'll try this list against a blades of khorne friend and i'll tell you how it goes :).

Edited by jeanfluflu

Looks solid, i personally would advocate a Knight Heraldor. It gives you the opportunity to a t1 charge, allows fall back and charge to keep that charge bonus up on the kitties or just pulls those Sequitors up faster with run and charge. The mortal wound splash is the cherry on  top.

Other than that i really like the 3 threats this creates, looks really fun!

Considering the spell, empower is better than celestial blades statistically. For the Arcanum i'd consider something more offensive with unlimited range, ie Stormcaller or lightning blast. His innate spell is short range and prime electrids arcane bolt is better in most cases, while azyrite halo isn't that good without rerolling saves. Might work well on the Sequitors though.

Edited by Lucur

1 hour ago, Lucur said:

Looks solid, i personally would advocate a Knight Heraldor. It gives you the opportunity to a t1 charge, allows fall back and charge to keep that charge bonus up on the kitties or just pulls those Sequitors up faster with run and charge. The mortal wound splash is the cherry on  top.

Other than that i really like the 3 threats this creates, looks really fun!

Considering the spell, empower is better than celestial blades statistically. For the Arcanum i'd consider something more offensive with unlimited range, ie Stormcaller or lightning blast. His innate spell is short range and prime electrids arcane bolt is better in most cases, while azyrite halo isn't that good without rerolling saves. Might work well on the Sequitors though.

What about chain lightning? this one can add to the comet AoE mortal wounds against packed armies with some chances to hit multiple target.

I'll try with knight heraldor, probably instead of the knight azyros if i can.
i like the d3 MW bonus on this dude and i didn't considered putting these bonuses onthe sequitors for example, clearly something to try, thanks  :).

Edited by jeanfluflu

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. I'm looking for some advice and thoughts on my list. I'm new to play the kitties so I don't play them so good in my last games. Maybe you guys have some tips how to play a list like this. Thanks for your help. 

- Stormhost: Celestial Vindicators

Leaders
Lord-Arcanum on Celestial Dracoline (210)
- General
- Command Trait: Single-minded Fury
- Artefact: Stormrage Blade
- Spell: Azyrite Halo
- Mount Trait: Pride Leader
Lord-Castellant (120)
Knight-Heraldor (100)
Lord-Ordinator (140)
Knight-Vexillor (110)
- Pennant of the Stormbringer

Battleline
10 x Sequitors (240)