Tzeentch Daemons: What's your list?

Dreadmund

I ended up taking a Pyrocaster, 2 Flamers and 5 Pinks against my opponent's nighthaunt. The combination of bodies and ranged damage really worked well for me. Although I found that the more expensive abilities were not that great. the Triple that adds your value to other abilities was especially useless, since I almost always just wanted to use those abilities instead of buffing them further. Ideally you want as many doubles as you can get, and that's what I ended up spending most of my wild dice on.

• Like 1

I have not considered it as much as the Arcanites. But I think I’d do a Pyrocaster, a Screamer and then fill the rest out with Blue Horrors.

I don’t think I would ever consider running a list lacking a withdrawal denial ability if there is one available. It has proven to be critically important in every assasination or CtF objective.

Edited by Sinfullyvannila

Can anyone show the cards that are in the warband?  I plan on making a Tzeentch Demons AoS/40k army, and I figured I could pick up the warband cards, but I am curious to see what all the options ended up being.  Stormcast and others are spoiled, but no one seems to be showing the Tzeentch Demon cards.  I have even seen the Arcanite cards already.

Can't even theory craft if I don't know what options there are.

4 hours ago, Nevar said:

Can anyone show the cards that are in the warband?  I plan on making a Tzeentch Demons AoS/40k army, and I figured I could pick up the warband cards, but I am curious to see what all the options ended up being.  Stormcast and others are spoiled, but no one seems to be showing the Tzeentch Demon cards.  I have even seen the Arcanite cards already.

The cards are rules, and we’re not allowed to share copyrighted materials. They’re cheap too, so just get them - if it’s not for you, then you’ll easily be able to sell them on. 

If they can’t be found for sale anymore, I’m sure they can be found on the darker side of the internet. 

12 hours ago, Nevar said:

The available models for a Warband are Pyrocaster (flamer leader), Flamer, Exalted Flamer, Iridescent Horror (Pink horror Leader), Pink Horror, Blue Horror, Brimstone Horror and Screamer. No options for banner holders or musicians for the horrors.