The Midnight City and Empires of Industry - Fantome Rules (Cogforts, Industry, Clockwork)

Melcavuk

Some of you may be familiar with my work on designing fanrules for Ironweld Arsenal previously and with the release of Cities of Sigmar I let those rules sit to one side whilst I worked out how to bring something new to the table without sitting on the rules of Cities of Sigmar too much and being more of the same. So the rules have now gone through many iterations and changed to fit as a fan supplement instead, presenting two new cities to the game and fleshing out the concept of industry in the game, its available as PDF here:

https://artisansofsigmarhome.files.wordpress.com/2020/02/themidnightcity.pdf

The photo files suffer from compression somewhat when uploaded so they'll be harder to read but I'll link them below anyway. 

What I need now is feedback, constructive and critique to flesh out, change and test what has been compiled.

page01.jpg

page02.jpg

page03.jpg

page04.jpg

page05.jpg

page06.jpg

page07.jpg

page08.jpg

page09.jpg

page10.jpg

page11.jpg

page12.jpg

page13.jpg

page14.jpg

page15.jpg

page16.jpg

page17.jpg

page18.jpg

page19.jpg

page20.jpg

page21.jpg

page22.jpg

page23.jpg

page24.jpg

page25.jpg

page26.jpg

page27.jpg

page28.jpg

page29.jpg

page30.jpg

page31.jpg

page32.jpg

page33.jpg

page34.jpg

page35.jpg

page36.jpg

page37.jpg

page38.jpg

page39.jpg

page40.jpg

page41.jpg

page42.jpg

page43.jpg

page44.jpg

page45.jpg

page46.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • LOVE IT! 3

1 hour ago, radionausea said:

Are Cognizant Phalanx supposed to hit on a 2+ and have a further +1 to hit when they're attacking a unit that's charged?

Overall liking this a lot.

Cheers

The 2+ to hit is only on the missile attack variant as it is quite literally a cloud of steam and relies on your opponent being within 3 inches (in combat with you) to shoot, however should your opponent have an ability that can charge within your turn (I think khorne here) then yes they would essentially be on a 1+ to hit said unit in the shooting phase of that turn but 1's always miss. 

58 minutes ago, FlatTooth said:

This is real good and real cool

Thanks!