Stormcast Vanguard list - feedback

Bloodylips

Hello, so im very new to wargames, but I though it could be fun to start small with a vanguard list of SCE. So my initial idea was a hammer flood with sequitors and libirators supported by sureheart and cogs, but now Ive shifted my focus more towards a spirit flask charge nuke (if its even possible to pull of i have no clue really). I just figured if i can trade my 140p for a straight up point advantage on the board.

However I dont even relly know if, knight-incants can charge with sureheart or the basic reach of a common charge and if you can release spirit flasks after engaging with a charge? Is the speed of lighting spell useful in these situations?

So I got 3 lists I play around with:

Basic vanguard SCE: Seems like this is the reccomended vanguard list for a small force of SCE, atleast if you wanna play arcanum and charge?

Lord-Arcanum (160) General
Gavriel Sureheart (120)

UNITS 
5 x Sequitors (130)  - Stormsmite Mauls and Soulshields - 3 x  Stormsmite Greatmaces
5 x Sequitors (130)  - Stormsmite Mauls and Soulshields - 3 x  Stormsmite Greatmaces
5 x Evocators (220)
5 x Evocators (220)

=980p

Spirit Bomb: This is my middle of the road list that has both sequitors + evocs and spirit flask nuke potential. If its viabal ive no clue.

Lord-Arcanum (160) - General
Gavriel Sureheart (120) 
Knight-Incantor (140) 

UNITS 
5 x Evocators (220) 

=900p, so this list is still 100p short.

Nuke em all: All in flask nuke list, viable?

Gavriel Sureheart (120) 
Knight-Incantor (140)  - General
Knight-Incantor (140) 
Knight-Incantor (140) 

UNITS
5 x Evocators (220) 
5 x Liberators (100) 
5 x Liberators (100) 

=960p

Super appriciate any tips and rulings, game flow viabillity of these builds, Thanks!

Hello and welcome, fellow Stormcast!

Spamming spirit flasks is just a terrible idea, it's 3 to 6 damage per 140 points depending on enemy unit sizes, it will never be a good trade even if you position incantors in a way they won't nuke each other, they will die without bringing any value taking some cheap screening models with them. You can get better resulst from pretty much anything, especially if it shoots.

Now the Gavriel bomb itself is another story, it had pretty much rotaded out of the tournaments, but it sure is a decent list. Drop a Gavriel with some evocators and you can achive many victories against your local players, don't forget to buy extra command point every time since you can use Gavriel's Command Ability multiple times and get extra 3" to the charge distance for each use. 

Also title "Vanguard" is confusing, it is usually associated with Stormcast from Vanguard Chamber.