AlvaroVGamer

Muerte4kvs4k (2).pdf

Heyyyyyy booooooys.

This weekend i have a 4k vs 4k (2 vs 2 players) agaisnt Nurgle and Sylvaneth, my mate will use Orruk warclans. I need your opinion about the list im linking. Your thoughts, utility etc etc

Have to say we are going to play starting in the short sides of the table, i cant remenber exactly the name of this vertical battle plan.

Edited by AlvaroVGamer

I fear few people here have experience with 4k team battles and it will be hard to judge  a list since we don't know what the opponents will field either.

In fact even with a lot of data points and 1v1 battles at 2k points there is a lot of discussion space of what works and doesnt work.

You may have to wing this event at your own judgement :P

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Kugane said:

You may have to wing this event at your own judgement

Of course not... what a fools advice 🥳

hear my wise words, since I know all of the very important details. And I’m certain you both have all the models available 👻

slaneesh is very fast and aggressive in playstyle, good summoning through depravety points

nurgle plays a bit slower, but can also be quite fast with the guo bell and the trees and stuff. Also the army is quite grindy not so much damage output, but the kings have a decent punch (also wheel shenanigans and nurgle deluge from big ugly dude cab puke out mortals within line of sight)

the real tactics will come to play during set up and enemy engagement. I threw a bag of wolves into a slaneesh meatgrinder and he got all the depravety points he wished for. Same counts for black/blood knights or boarboyz etc...

against nurgle the game is pretty straight forward. Kill his heroes, debuff his damage dealers and don’t be afraid to take a mortal from the trees to prevent summoning points.

all pretty equal and no big ****** ups to fear.

for the kinky-crew, prepare to fight last, use min skellis/ghasts to roadblock his crazy trains then debuff and counterpunch. with the big graveguard or reaper units (I hate bedsheets, but they are very good). A full mob of demonettes will kill 40 skellis and cripple your counterpunch so for their first impact you should block the front, get your reaper right behind and when the skellis are dust, pile in and destroy.

A maxed out unit with buffs from Necromancer and vampire will give them the hurt the crave. If one of those units run into 3-5 hp models, he‘ll end up with 20-30 points to summon a new unit or a keeper... pretty crazy

heed my words and nothing can go wrong.

coven throne, flying vampire, two necromancer

3x10 skeletons and 2x30 reapers

with an extra command points 1790

I‘ll leave you 200 points to be creative, roadblock endless spell maybe a corpse cart to buff regeneration.

you‘ll play battle of the pass. their summoning can endanger your home objective. Nurglings out of terrain or a well placed tree... else you’ll want to run up your skellis and fly ghosts up behind to block the objectives in no mans land. Personally I would try the denied flank approach, be strong one side and the middle, then push over to the other side.

you partner could go hunting, brutes vs. Keeper can be good or double maw crusher, since the impact hits are resolved during the charge phase and are not hindered by the locus of diversion. Then even with active locus, some damage should be done to bracket monsters or thin out the lines.

I‘m kinda ignoring all the nurgle stuff, since (imo not humble at all) they have Standard skills and abilities, that do not need extra spezial tactics. Kings with rend and newly exploding on a roll of 6s are tricky, but otherwise are business as usual. Only kinky boys/girls/fluid have crazy mechanics which should be considered with extra care...

I (and our mighty God-King Big Daddy N) expect nothing but a crushing victory... 

crush your enemy!!! See them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women/men/undefined thingies... whatever as long as they are lamenting !!!

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Honk said:

Of course not... what a fools advice 🥳

hear my wise words, since I know all of the very important details. And I’m certain you both have all the models available 👻

slaneesh is very fast and aggressive in playstyle, good summoning through depravety points

nurgle plays a bit slower, but can also be quite fast with the guo bell and the trees and stuff. Also the army is quite grindy not so much damage output, but the kings have a decent punch (also wheel shenanigans and nurgle deluge from big ugly dude cab puke out mortals within line of sight)

the real tactics will come to play during set up and enemy engagement. I threw a bag of wolves into a slaneesh meatgrinder and he got all the depravety points he wished for. Same counts for black/blood knights or boarboyz etc...

against nurgle the game is pretty straight forward. Kill his heroes, debuff his damage dealers and don’t be afraid to take a mortal from the trees to prevent summoning points.

all pretty equal and no big ****** ups to fear.

for the kinky-crew, prepare to fight last, use min skellis/ghasts to roadblock his crazy trains then debuff and counterpunch. with the big graveguard or reaper units (I hate bedsheets, but they are very good). A full mob of demonettes will kill 40 skellis and cripple your counterpunch so for their first impact you should block the front, get your reaper right behind and when the skellis are dust, pile in and destroy.

A maxed out unit with buffs from Necromancer and vampire will give them the hurt the crave. If one of those units run into 3-5 hp models, he‘ll end up with 20-30 points to summon a new unit or a keeper... pretty crazy

heed my words and nothing can go wrong.

coven throne, flying vampire, two necromancer

3x10 skeletons and 2x30 reapers

with an extra command points 1790

I‘ll leave you 200 points to be creative, roadblock endless spell maybe a corpse cart to buff regeneration.

you‘ll play battle of the pass. their summoning can endanger your home objective. Nurglings out of terrain or a well placed tree... else you’ll want to run up your skellis and fly ghosts up behind to block the objectives in no mans land. Personally I would try the denied flank approach, be strong one side and the middle, then push over to the other side.

you partner could go hunting, brutes vs. Keeper can be good or double maw crusher, since the impact hits are resolved during the charge phase and are not hindered by the locus of diversion. Then even with active locus, some damage should be done to bracket monsters or thin out the lines.

I‘m kinda ignoring all the nurgle stuff, since (imo not humble at all) they have Standard skills and abilities, that do not need extra spezial tactics. Kings with rend and newly exploding on a roll of 6s are tricky, but otherwise are business as usual. Only kinky boys/girls/fluid have crazy mechanics which should be considered with extra care...

I (and our mighty God-King Big Daddy N) expect nothing but a crushing victory... 

crush your enemy!!! See them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women/men/undefined thingies... whatever as long as they are lamenting !!!

I am humbled in your wisdom, oh ancient one.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Kugane said:

I am humbled in your wisdom, oh ancient one.

As you should be, young apprentice...

I have fought in the mythical  pewter wars, when our mighty overlord was only half as tall but had thrice the gravitas 

🥳👍