Grot Spear Chukka 2.0

Gothmaug

I know the unit has been retired from matched play and moved to legends, but... 

.. I think I’ll be using this guy and his goblin crew as a proxy in my local games.  

Or who knows, depending on his warscroll, perhaps he’ll work as a decent ranged unit ally in matched point games.

Hrothgorn’s Mantrappersimage.jpeg.a36a0d17ea9b3ccd893900e2cc56104a.jpeg

• Like 1

I thought "Legends" was just a cohesive place to find the warscrolls and points for stuff like Greenskinz, Bretonnia, etc. Not recommended for matched play, but still there and hopefully continually supported in the app/warscroll builder. 40k got as much. 
It's so weird that they would squat Gitmob but leave Greenskinz around. They even faq'd the GHB to purge the Gitboss and Gitboss on Chariot. I think it's indicative of an upcoming army and the removal was to avoid rules conflicts. 
Anyway, I think it would work really well as a proxy. You should consider the blacksmoke mercenary company, maybe a cannon or organ gun would be a nice alternative that's legal? If you're using GA there's the squig gobba too. 

On 1/29/2020 at 1:15 PM, Floom said:

I thought "Legends" was just a cohesive place to find the warscrolls and points for stuff like Greenskinz, Bretonnia, etc. Not recommended for matched play, but still there and hopefully continually supported in the app/warscroll builder. 40k got as much. 
It's so weird that they would squat Gitmob but leave Greenskinz around. They even faq'd the GHB to purge the Gitboss and Gitboss on Chariot. I think it's indicative of an upcoming army and the removal was to avoid rules conflicts. 
Anyway, I think it would work really well as a proxy. You should consider the blacksmoke mercenary company, maybe a cannon or organ gun would be a nice alternative that's legal? If you're using GA there's the squig gobba too. 

I hope the Gitmob will be back soon. 

Two week after I finished to paint 80 of them, they squat the army.  😞

• Like 1