Really obnoxious adverts

HollowHills

53 minutes ago, Joseph Mackay said:

Additionally when changing the page within a thread I have to reload it as only the adds show up the first time.

Seconding that changing thread pages is broken for me.  Only ads load when I change pages. Of course the glitch is separate from the topic at hand, but still

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Joseph Mackay said:

Additionally, would it maybe be possible to control the subject matter of the adds and keep them somewhat relevant to our hobby?

"Nottingham man discovers ONE WEIRD TRICK for basecoating, highlighting and shading miniatures with one think coat. 

Golden Daemon winners are shocked by what experts are calling 'The Miracle Paint' 

CLICK HERE before the FBI ban it!"

Edited by Kyriakin
  • Haha 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

9 hours ago, Zanzou said:

Seconding that changing thread pages is broken for me.  Only ads load when I change pages. Of course the glitch is separate from the topic at hand, but still

Same for me just get some adverts and a small black box saying loading with the typical circle you get when things load however it seems to stop halfway and nothing else loads

The big irritating add that kept covering the front page on my mobile seems to have gone. How I am getting the standard banner ad and the occasional Google ads in between posts. On pc I am ad blocking so can only comment on mobile.

Anyway its a lot less obtrusive now than it was on Saturday.