Aos 2 - Lumineth Realm-Lords Discussion

HollowHills

I know we're all hype as heck for broken realms, but I wanted to ask if anyone else seems to think that the new Lord-Regeant is a woman? I think likely there will be an option to build it as a man, maybe with another mount, but I think the eyes, and the armor shape we can see implies such. Not anything crazy, just a cool thing I noticed!

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Ludicola said:

I know we're all hype as heck for broken realms, but I wanted to ask if anyone else seems to think that the new Lord-Regeant is a woman? I think likely there will be an option to build it as a man, maybe with another mount, but I think the eyes, and the armor shape we can see implies such. Not anything crazy, just a cool thing I noticed!

That was my thought as well. Nice bonus on an already great model.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ludicola said:

Yup, very likely a Lady. The named hero might be a guy. So far, both of the unnamed Lumineth heroes have been female, as well as some of the unit champions. 

So far both male and female Lumineth models have had pretty much the same breastplates (thank GW we have been spared silly boobplate) and there are only minor differences between male and female helmeted heads (the men tend to look a bit older), so I think it will be relatively easy model your Lord Regent as either gender (the battletome also refers to female Lord Regents as Lady Regents). For example, I have seen people who have managed to quite easily model the stonemage as a  male without even swaping the head. 

Edited by LordAlpharius
  • Like 8

7 hours ago, LuminethMage said:

Yup, very likely a Lady. The named hero might be a guy. So far, both of the unnamed Lumineth heroes have been female, as well as some of the unit champions. 

I hope it is a dude or worse case scenario have both options.. I need my avatar on the field of battle!!

If it is a she I will for sure make some type of conversion.. 🙂

2 minutes ago, LordAlpharius said:

Seems like we will get an absolutely massive release, I think there were at least 1-2 unrevealed heroes, the blademasters, and an artilley piece in that trailer.  

yeah and maybe a mage? lots of stuff

We have to go through all those shadows. 

Edited by LuminethMage

Just in case someone can read the forum but cannot connect to the preview: this is Sevireth, Lord of the Seventh Wind. And through love at first sight, one of my favourite miniatures ever.

bioB3zu84upqeokL.jpg

And also: 

Along with new background that will forever change the Mortal Realms, the book features warscroll battalions for Lumineth Realm-lords, Cities of Sigmar, Maggotkin of Nurgle, Flesh-eater Courts, Ossiarch Bonereapers.

Maybe we do annex Phoenicium after all!

• Like 1

Just now, LuminethMage said:

All the shadows. so much stuff. If I didn't miss one.542102317_ScreenShot2021-01-23at23_49_42.png.738a3e81cc3d1d279ad686b2ebb74044.png IF O 855744724_ScreenShot2021-01-23at23_49_55.png.0e5388de99e323e4fa864b3ee5b12fef.pngmage.png.91571951c87355ceb66a5059b52432a5.png1416881730_ScreenShot2021-01-23at23_50_03.png.9fb7955c5235313b1f2d36539b07c651.png If 1254980255_ScreenShot2021-01-23at23_49_30.png.795173825fb1ca06ad83b0a8cd58e59b.pngblademasters.png.3c019516372a581177b8623a986be577.png657901491_ScreenShot2021-01-23at23_50_15.png.91dc70cfa512fe584b65eb700aeb4e9b.png388338954_ScreenShot2021-01-23at23_50_25.png.40bd84eba5d996d14d5ed55548a1639c.png

Ok speculation time!

pic nr 1: some kind of mage or special character?

nr 2: blademaster standardbearer or vanari bsb?

nr 3: loreseeker or mage?

nr 4: bolt thrower.

nr 5: alternative lord regent or special character.

nr 6: blademasters.

nr 7: martial hero or special character?

nr 8: blademasters again.

There is also an alternative pose for the hurakan spirit (one special character, one generic spirit?).

30 minutes ago, Aloth_Corfiser said:

@Tiger yeah the Silouhettes are tiresome. However I never expected that many Figures. wow
The Power Pair looks like they could be 2 Zenith Mages maybe? The Helmet of the one floating above is shaped like Myari's Staff or the Zenith Rune.
The Blademaster-Helmets are A+

The Blademaster champion with the two swords 😍🥰😍

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

Along with the stuff we’ve already seen, that’s 11 whole new units (including heroes)?

1. Hero on cloud

2. Tree Runners

3. Vanari mounted hero

4. Alternate build to mounted Vanari hero

5. Insanely epic new wind spirit

6. Looks like a potential bolt thrower

7. New mage looking bro

8. New battle mage looking bro

9. Strange duo of dudes jumping over each other

10. Banner bro

11. Blademasters 

Did I miss anyone? I mean, that doubles our army roster! What an insanely awesome release! God I’m so excited!

Edited by Tiberius501
  • LOVE IT! 1