Sons of Behemat Discussion 👣

Gareth 🍄

4 hours ago, Nezzhil said:

Ummm... The gargant continues in the Destruction Alliance, but it's temporarily out of stock.

That's not what I meant, it's not on the web store for Orruk Warclans or Ogor Mawtribes either. It is currently out of stock yes but is not listed in their Factions either.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Dankboss said:

Probably a rebox.

I wonder if theyll bring back the box of 2 Aleguzzlers?

52 minutes ago, novakai said:

yeah they have to put the army name and new warscroll in the box when the book is release

I cannot wait for the Battletome, easily as much if not perhaps more than the models themselves, just so I can soak up all that juicy lore.

38 minutes ago, Lord Krungharr said:

I am waiting patiently and NOT buying 2 more Bloodthirsters to make a 5 Thirster army yet.  If Khorne can take a MegaGargant, then Khorne shall have one!  With all kinds of brass armor and blades all over the place.

Or you can buy 2 Bloodthirsters and a Mega Gargant 😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Noone knows. Sometime after the Lumineth, so if they drop say late May-June I wouldnt expect the Sons till July-August.

the quarantine must have pushed the hard if they revealed them so long before they were released.

1 minute ago, Sttufe said:

the quarantine must have pushed the hard if they revealed them so long before they were released.

A few people believe, and I among them, that the Lumineth were supposed to be unveiled along with the Sons at Adepticon in late March and then have the Lumineth release late April. Then the Sons in either May or June.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DestructionFranz said:

Don't be so pessimistic!! I think that we will back to normal life in a couple of months. 

Lockdowns and Quarantine will be lifted but normality wont return for years. Social distancing will have to become a way of life for now.

Though hopefully we do get more news in the coming weeks about the Sons.

Edited by KingBrodd

5 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

A few people believe, and I among them, that the Lumineth were supposed to be unveiled along with the Sons at Adepticon in late March and then have the Lumineth release late April. Then the Sons in either May or June.

That sounds about right. Now that we know (well, 99%), that we have seen already all of the range of the Lumineth for this release, it really looks like GW wanted to make their big, complete reveal at Adepticon and also go right into pre-order announcement for the starter box shortly thereafter.  The release of the rest of the range would have been a few weeks after that likely. So late April sounds fitting. 

So, hopefully if they can get their factory working, now that they are apparently allowed to do that again, we might see things moving forwards. Them starting to release information about Eltharion and Endless Spells should be a good sign. So hopefully only one, two months until we have giants stomping around the Realms.

*Puts on his state of the art "active-giant-protection helmet" (Mountain Yak  Deluxe version with sunmetal reinforced horns), and hopes for the best. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LuminethMage said:

That sounds about right. Now that we know (well, 99%), that we have seen already all of the range of the Lumineth for this release, it really looks like GW wanted to make their big, complete reveal at Adepticon and also go right into pre-order announcement for the starter box shortly thereafter.  The release of the rest of the range would have been a few weeks after that likely. So late April sounds fitting. 

So, hopefully if they can get their factory working, now that they are apparently allowed to do that again, we might see things moving forwards. Them starting to release information about Eltharion and Endless Spells should be a good sign. So hopefully only one, two months until we have giants stomping around the Realms.

*Puts on his state of the art "active-giant-protection helmet" (Mountain Yak  Deluxe version with sunmetal reinforced horns), and hopes for the best. 

Exactly. Realistically I'm thinking July for the Sons of Behemat.

For those looking for a range of different Giants (and don't need to be GW), I was shocked to see how cool the Mantic Frost Giant looks...

Most Mantic models I have seen before look terrible, but this looks great IMHO...

KoW-Northern-Alliance-Frost-Giant-isolat

Edited by Kyriakin
  • Like 4

On 5/13/2020 at 3:04 PM, Kyriakin said:

For those looking for a range of different Giants (and don't need to be GW), I was shocked to see how cool the Mantic Frost Giant looks...

Most Mantic models I have seen before look terrible, but this looks great IMHO...

Yea that one looks cool. There are also some other nice alternatives, like the para bellum giant

blkdymnd72

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

On 5/12/2020 at 7:03 PM, Lord Krungharr said:

I got super sick at Adepticon 2019 and then again in October at Dragon-Fall 2019.   I’m just gonna wear a mask at every event from now on. Themed for each army I play 😁

Well, there are plenty of choices for Slaanesh masks already available from certain discreet retailers.

• Like 1

Been working on making a giant from each realm and giving them a name/backstory before the book hits so I have a unique, themed army. 

The above giants are totally awesome! I'm so excited for the new big boys and am dying for more anything ❤️ 

So far, we got in order of the picture.
Life (Ally of the Living city), Fire (Khornish Gladiator), Ulgu (Flesh Eater Abhorrent Archregiant) and have one for Death and Azyr in the works.

IMG_20200518_123539900.jpg

• Like 4
  • LOVE IT! 1

1 hour ago, Moogypies said:

Been working on making a giant from each realm and giving them a name/backstory before the book hits so I have a unique, themed army. 

The above giants are totally awesome! I'm so excited for the new big boys and am dying for more anything ❤️ 

So far, we got in order of the picture.
Life (Ally of the Living city), Fire (Khornish Gladiator), Ulgu (Flesh Eater Abhorrent Archregiant) and have one for Death and Azyr in the works.

IMG_20200518_123539900.jpg

Mate these are bloody incredible!!