Sons of Behemat Discussion 👣

Gareth 🍄

2 hours ago, BrocknerTheBear said:

I agree with @KingBrodd that they were most likely to released in june ahead of new 40k.  And as others have said as it's such a small (chuckle) release it could well be slotted in between 40k releases so we dont have to wait too long. 

On that note however, am I the only one being looked at funny in thier local gaming sphere for not wanting the new 40k box and instead saving for more gargants?

I'll just have to get it all, as a necron user I can't let down some of the friends wanting a split for their new SM halves ^^'

Another giant done, the Dankhold Trogg-Giant, the pieces fit pretty well on the aleguzzler kit :) 

This completes all my current giant based products, unless I find another giant hanging around soon, so a group picture of them all is in order!

gloom.jpg

collect.jpg

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Moogypies said:

I'll just have to get it all, as a necron user I can't let down some of the friends wanting a split for their new SM halves ^^'

Another giant done, the Dankhold Trogg-Giant, the pieces fit pretty well on the aleguzzler kit :) 

This completes all my current giant based products, unless I find another giant hanging around soon, so a group picture of them all is in order!

gloom.jpg

collect.jpg

Beautiful as always mate.

14 minutes ago, Bululu said:

All are behemoths.

Normal gargant battleline unit size 1-3 180/480 points if you have a unit of max size it counts as 3 battleline

The new 3 are leaders

Gatebreaker 490

Krakeneater 490

Warstomper 480

Leak or guess?

1 hour ago, Bululu said:

All are behemoths.

Normal gargant battleline unit size 1-3 180/480 points if you have a unit of max size it counts as 3 battleline

The new 3 are leaders

Gatebreaker 490

Krakeneater 490

Warstomper 480

New army points aren't usually included in the GHB. Seems kinda suspect that yours would have the army's points in it (wrong points or otherwise)...

1 hour ago, Newtype_Zero said:

New army points aren't usually included in the GHB. Seems kinda suspect that yours would have the army's points in it (wrong points or otherwise)...

i think its not legit to post scans here, so i just took this half pic as proof,  but man im dont earn anything from this, if you want to believe me or not its up  to you :)

photo_2020-07-03_22-50-50.jpg

Edited by Bululu
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Bululu said:

All are behemoths.

The new 3 are leaders

Gatebreaker 490

Krakeneater 490

Warstomper 480

They have any battalion or just the models? Seens like 10 will be the max number of models the army would use, probably 6~8 will be the commum numberin the 2000 points range

4 hours ago, Bululu said:

All are behemoths.

The new 3 are leaders

Gatebreaker 490

Krakeneater 490

Warstomper 480

So one of each Hero, a unit of 3 battleline gargants and a command point 1990 pts?

Or 3x whatever the most powerful hero is and 3 battleline gargants,,, 

4 hours ago, Bululu said:

i think its not legit to post scans here, so i just took this half pic as proof,  but man im dont earn anything from this, if you want to believe me or not its up  to you :)

photo_2020-07-03_22-50-50.jpg

Wait a tick what's the mancruncher?