Sons of Behemat Discussion 👣

Gareth 🍄

22 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

I honestly dont know if I'm more excited for the models themselves or the Battletome. The fact that there is going to be an entire book dedicated to Gargants is insane!! The fact that every facet of lore in this book is going to be based solely on them is a dream come true. 

I'm also wondering what Realm they will focus on, I assume Ghyran as it's their birthplace.

I've assumed it's Ghyran for the purpouse of writing backstories for all my guys, but i wouldn't be surprised if there was a collective draw from each realm to the new found calling of the sons. 

Secured the bonegrinder today with forge world re-opening! :) 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Moogypies said:

I've assumed it's Ghyran for the purpouse of writing backstories for all my guys, but i wouldn't be surprised if there was a collective draw from each realm to the new found calling of the sons. 

Secured the bonegrinder today with forge world re-opening! :) 

A deep resonating sound that Gargants from across the Realms hear and are drawn together to form Tribes and rampage in the name of their Father Behemat!!

Nice mate!! I've always been tempted to grab a Bonegrinder, may have to once I've one too many Megas!!

• Like 1

On 6/17/2020 at 11:46 AM, KingBrodd said:

A deep resonating sound that Gargants from across the Realms hear and are drawn together to form Tribes and rampage in the name of their Father Behemat!!

Nice mate!! I've always been tempted to grab a Bonegrinder, may have to once I've one too many Megas!!

You're single handily keeping this thread alive, bro. I really enjoy catching up on the comments after a few days time.

• LOVE IT! 1

1 hour ago, EasyArmy said:

You're single handily keeping this thread alive, bro. I really enjoy catching up on the comments after a few days time.

Thanks mate I appreciate it!! I'm just incredibly hyped for this army as it's been a dream of mine for 20 years or so. Just cannot wait!!

• Like 1

That homemade giant is fantastic! Jealous of your skills :) 

Bonegrinder arrived today ❤️
 I've also finished making my final aleguzzlers for now! (Though it's tempting to get 1 more to round it to a nice even 12) The magic using Hyishan giant, the cave dwelling Dankgiant from the realm of beasts and the ridiculous kharadron mercenary giant from the realm of metal. 

We've had a lot of up's and downs with the kharadron giant and at one point he found his way into the bin out of frustration, then found his way back out for further work, and when he's all finished you'll see his ridiculous form ^^'

Edited by Moogypies
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Loafingstone said:

Hi All,

I've been following this thread with interest for some time. Really excited by the new book and it's been really inspiring to see the everyone else's giants!

So here is my humble offering, my small giant force of old school giants.

IMG_20200613_160357009.jpg

The Marauder Giant...the model that started my love affair with the big lads and you have done it proud, alongside his Albion allies!!

12 minutes ago, Moogypies said:

And he's finally done, I hate the connection the flail has to the log broken 4 times already, need to buy some chain link and set it up. 

3 more aleguzzlers left to do
Now here's to hoping he gets rules :D!

bigboy.jpg

Damn mate you painted that bad boy up quick and he looks excellent!! Fantastic work on it mate, I cannot wait for the Battletome and Megas but looks like September is going to be our month :(

2 hours ago, peasant said:

Hi, that waiting is tearing me apart... Do you feel is a good idea to buy some aleguzzler gargants now?

They will definitely be a part of the Army and may even be Battleline troops so it couldn't hurt. I myself just purchased 2, no doubt at launch theyll probably be harder to get a hold of.

EDIT. Stock is currently unavailable, damnit.

Edited by KingBrodd
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, DestructionFranz said:

I hoped to see the Sons of Behemath together with Lumineth. Same box. Like Ogors and Ossiarch. 

Unfortunately it wasn't like I figured out. 

When do you think guys we will receive the Gargants? 

Unfortunately it's looking like August-September now.

4 hours ago, Moogypies said:

And he's finally done, I hate the connection the flail has to the log broken 4 times already, need to buy some chain link and set it up. 

3 more aleguzzlers left to do
Now here's to hoping he gets rules :D!

bigboy.jpg

I especially like the big guy's grimy, yellowed teeth. Looks great, sir.

Is the Bone Grinder a solid piece of resin and relatively heavy or is it hollow?

2 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

They will definitely be a part of the Army and may even be Battleline troops so it couldn't hurt. I myself just purchased 2, no doubt at launch theyll probably be harder to get a hold of.

EDIT. Stock is currently unavailable, damnit.

Just found It unavailable  in my country.

1 hour ago, EasyArmy said:

I especially like the big guy's grimy, yellowed teeth. Looks great, sir.

Is the Bone Grinder a solid piece of resin and relatively heavy or is it hollow?

He comes in 4 pieces, he's fairly decent in weight, and he's solid for sure.

The body (All of it!)
Left Arm
Right Arm
Chain/bock that attaches to the stick.

I'm really hoping for August now ^^' I had really hoped for it to be bundled with lumineth also but alas.

If people are in the UK, keep an eye of elementgames, they offer a 3 pack of Aleguzzler Gargants for a total of a 33% discount on them. 
I got mine the two days after their estimated stock coming in day. 

Edited by Moogypies
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Moogypies said:

He comes in 4 pieces, he's fairly decent in weight, and he's solid for sure.

The body (All of it!)
Left Arm
Right Arm
Chain/bock that attaches to the stick.

I'm really hoping for August now ^^' I had really hoped for it to be bundled with lumineth also but alas.

If people are in the UK, keep an eye of elementgames, they offer a 3 pack of Aleguzzler Gargants for a total of a 33% discount on them. 
I got mine the two days after their estimated stock coming in day. 

****** that's an incredible deal, literally an extra Gargant for just over the price of 2 from GW!! Is it the Fantasy kit with a Square base or an Oval AOS one?

1 minute ago, KingBrodd said:

****** that's an incredible deal, literally an extra Gargant for just over the price of 2 from GW!! Is it the Fantasy kit with a Square base or an Oval AOS one?

Its always been the newest boxed Giant,  in that it comes with both bases in the box. 

Edited by Moogypies
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Moogypies said:

Its always been the newest boxed Giant,  in that it comes with both bases in the box. 

Fantastic, just had to check as the cover art is the same as the Fantasy boxed set. I'll definitely be grabbing the 3 for £80, thanks for the heads up mate!!