Sons of Behemat Discussion 👣

Gareth 🍄

6 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

Heres hoping the incredibly salt ridden rumour that is the Sons of Behemat releasing on the 4th of July is true!!

The amount of salt on that rumor is enough to make a lake seawater. But hey, still hoping for it!

• Like 1

On 5/22/2020 at 6:51 PM, KingBrodd said:

Mate these are bloody incredible!!

Coming from the King himself!

Thankyou :) 

We now have another giant added to the family lineup, hailing from the realm of death!

Azyr giant and a Musician will be the next! Though I am now running out of giant kits :D

20200529_002454.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 3

3 hours ago, Moogypies said:

Coming from the King himself!

Thankyou :) 

We now have another giant added to the family lineup, hailing from the realm of death!

Azyr giant and a Musician will be the next! Though I am now running out of giant kits :D

20200529_002454.jpg

The King deeply approves!! That new beastie is a joy to look at!! Love the shoulder pads.

On 5/22/2020 at 12:25 PM, Moogypies said:

Been working on making a giant from each realm and giving them a name/backstory before the book hits so I have a unique, themed army. 

The above giants are totally awesome! I'm so excited for the new big boys and am dying for more anything ❤️ 

So far, we got in order of the picture.
Life (Ally of the Living city), Fire (Khornish Gladiator), Ulgu (Flesh Eater Abhorrent Archregiant) and have one for Death and Azyr in the works.

IMG_20200518_123539900.jpg

They're incredible! I'm so jealous of that Ghyran one. How did you do it? If you wouldn't mind sharing.

5 hours ago, AthelLoren said:

They're incredible! I'm so jealous of that Ghyran one. How did you do it? If you wouldn't mind sharing.

Bits are-
Magnus as the base model
Aleguzzler Hooves
Treeman spear/hand
Beasts of chaos horn endless spell
Trees
Greenstuff

Edited by Moogypies
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

No massive conversions this time, but keeping up the hype with the regular boys.

We've added the 2 plain aleguzzlers, a musician (You never know!) and a boy from Azyr who wears a nice puffy uniform (Shield/Pauldrons still being painted)

3 more aleguzzlers on the way now, planning one to be Kharadron/Realm of Metal themed, one to be from Hysh and then to round off the realms, one from Beasts.

Dying to get a hold of a bonegrinder, please open soon forgeworld or for one to finally become available on ebay!

20200611_222705.jpg

• Like 1

What's the consensus rumor, will the regular Aleguzzler types be the Battleliners, and will they be available in units of multiples?  Or will they all count as battleline in case someone just wants 4 of the MegaGargants?

And have we heard if they'll have the counts as multiple models like the Mawtribes monsters?

I'm on the fence about getting into Mawtribes,; kinda wanted to wait to see how the Sons look first.

11 hours ago, Moogypies said:

No massive conversions this time, but keeping up the hype with the regular boys.

We've added the 2 plain aleguzzlers, a musician (You never know!) and a boy from Azyr who wears a nice puffy uniform (Shield/Pauldrons still being painted)

3 more aleguzzlers on the way now, planning one to be Kharadron/Realm of Metal themed, one to be from Hysh and then to round off the realms, one from Beasts.

Dying to get a hold of a bonegrinder, please open soon forgeworld or for one to finally become available on ebay!

20200611_222705.jpg

Fantastic as always mate, loving your collection.

6 hours ago, Lord Krungharr said:

What's the consensus rumor, will the regular Aleguzzler types be the Battleliners, and will they be available in units of multiples?  Or will they all count as battleline in case someone just wants 4 of the MegaGargants?

And have we heard if they'll have the counts as multiple models like the Mawtribes monsters?

I'm on the fence about getting into Mawtribes,; kinda wanted to wait to see how the Sons look first.

I've been running on the assumption aleguzzlers are the battleline and would be units of 1-3 at least.
No clue if big boys would have conditional battleline/leader status or pick 1 and upgrade to warlord etc.

I think we have to assume we'll have a giant = multiple models for objectives simply to even have a chance competitively, though if we'll get anything at all for missions that require a hq/wizard to score will be another thing, due to obvious lack of these, but there again its something dwarves of all kinds have to deal with too.

Edited by Moogypies

On 5/15/2020 at 12:28 AM, KingBrodd said:

I'm hoping that if the Lumineth are released this month if not early June we will start seeing more Articles on them for the Warhammer Community website soon. I'm fully bracing myself for the eventuality of an August release.

You should keep hoping for more things... seems you have the power, well. enough for your first hope to start coming true! Sons in August anyone?

14 minutes ago, Oak7603 said:

You should keep hoping for more things... seems you have the power, well. enough for your first hope to start coming true! Sons in August anyone?

My birthday is late mid July, so I'm hoping for just a little sooner

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Oak7603 said:

I'm really holding out hope for late June early July release. Realistically it may be August now.

6 minutes ago, a74xhx said:

My birthday is late mid July, so I'm hoping for just a little sooner

I'd love for them to drop the week after Lumineth. I just need them now.

On 6/14/2020 at 8:37 PM, KingBrodd said:

I'm really holding out hope for late June early July release. Realistically it may be August now.

I'd love for them to drop the week after Lumineth. I just need them now.

On the plus side, more time to save for the big boys if it is August, be nice to splash on 4-5 of them, the collectors tome and anything else yet to be revealed for them. But I certainly mirror the need now philosophy ^^'

At least forge world are open tomorrow so I can order the Bonegrinder :D 

• LOVE IT! 1

2 hours ago, Moogypies said:

On the plus side, more time to save for the big boys if it is August, be nice to splash on 4-5 of them, the collectors tome and anything else yet to be revealed for them. But I certainly mirror the need now philosophy ^^'

At least forge world are open tomorrow so I can order the Bonegrinder :D 

Yeah I'll to grab 2-3 Megas and the Battletome, Collectors is tempting but it wont fit in with the other Books spines unfortunately, OCD ya know? Haha but yes more time to save for the big lads is the silver lining.

On 6/12/2020 at 4:24 AM, Lord Krungharr said:

Combining Ogors and Gargants could be the solution for you 😃

• Like 1

I honestly dont know if I'm more excited for the models themselves or the Battletome. The fact that there is going to be an entire book dedicated to Gargants is insane!! The fact that every facet of lore in this book is going to be based solely on them is a dream come true. 

I'm also wondering what Realm they will focus on, I assume Ghyran as it's their birthplace.

• LOVE IT! 1

Well after having NH and BoC I've been looking for a more model light army. I'm guessing that 3 giants and some aleguzzlers will fit that bill quite well 😂 In fact I've just finished the leadbelcher on more Bestigors than the whole gargant army! 

2 hours ago, Oak7603 said:

Well after having NH and BoC I've been looking for a more model light army. I'm guessing that 3 giants and some aleguzzlers will fit that bill quite well 😂 In fact I've just finished the leadbelcher on more Bestigors than the whole gargant army! 

I'd imagine 3 Mega Gargants and 2 Aleguzzlers would be more than enough!! That's my initial force at least.

• Like 1