Skaven Souls fluff with Nagash to models, questions

Maddpainting

I've read the fluff and some books here and there, i know that Skaven made an alliance with Nagash in the pas then turned on him, etc.. etc.. But i have read and now i can no find it anyone (I don't remember where i read it) that Nagash can no longer take Skaven souls/bodies.

What book/where is that fluff at that talks about it? 

I want to re-read it b.c i'm thinking about making another army as Death but using Skaven mix with skeleton/nighthaunt bits to make an Undead army. I can either go the Nagash pre Endtimes route and make them buddy buddies, or if i can find that lore about e no longer gets their souls i'll make them stand alone and use a Vermine lord as Nagash. 

Its going to be a very long and costly conversion army that i want to be fully tournament legal as well, so i don't want to mess it up.

A long long time ago, when the age of sigmar wasn’t even considered to be released, when the skaven still dwelled in the under empires, and when nagash was still a mortal being in some sortp, the skaven made a pack with nagash, that allowed him to take a a certain amount of warpstone from mines under his castle.

in exchange for protection and a allegiance to support him in battle, the skaven were given a small portion of that warpstone.

Time went by and Nagash was able to raise a huge undead army, able to swipe the whole planet of the existence.

Afraid that he might turn against the skaven race, the council of 13chose to smith a weapon able to even kill gods.

to keep the bearer turn against them the blade was smithed with a small twist and thus every single living being wielding this blade would soon die-die through loosing their live source slowly.

The blade that was smithed was soon given to a captured king of a long lost society.

looking for revenge, the king took the weapon and wandered into the throne room towards the weakened nagash,

and was able to kill-slay him-him.

and thus the story ends of the great necromancer Nagash, at least for the next few hundred years.

the story can be found in the 6th edition fantasy skaven army book.