Help find my conversion base.

Kramer

Chaos chosen conversions  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which kit to use as a base

• Incubi
    • Namarti
    • Something else?

Okay. I’m starting to feel inspired to add the next unit to my heavily converted loosely Greek themed mortal and daemon Slaanesh force. 
CA076F92-EE8C-4377-9A4A-80D418A7A47B.jpeg.0bbd5dec3874db9f62cda92c80cbc6da.jpeg

these are my chaos warriors. So next step is chosen. 
now I have two kits in mind. Either the namarti thralls. Of course a head swap will be needed. Maybe the neck brace but more chaosy. Great weapons, in both senses of the word, but a distinct lack of armour for a 4+ save. 

3DAD0DF7-214D-41F7-B87B-528A9DFE5A8A.png.074f20f1f3b0dfa05949d1fc2f9790c8.png

the alternative, which I held off on because the old models might be tad small, are the incubi from the 40k range. Will need to tech them down a bit  and swap the heads but... vicious weapons and heavier armour  

95F56F07-26AE-48A5-81E3-BC21E8335F81.png.a8044699db33e459a8f3101be7918e71.png

what would you choose?

Namarti. You already have naked chaos warriors where their lack of armour isn't an issue, why would it become one with naked chosen? It's chaos. Maybe their skin is supernaturally tough. Plus, Manarti outfit is, for me at least, *more* ornate than incubi one. And whatever you'll do with incubi, they won't fit the greek theme all that well, while namarti with proper head will quite well.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dekay said:

Namarti. You already have naked chaos warriors where their lack of armour isn't an issue, why would it become one with naked chosen? It's chaos. Maybe their skin is supernaturally tough. Plus, Manarti outfit is, for me at least, *more* ornate than incubi one. And whatever you'll do with incubi, they won't fit the greek theme all that well, while namarti with proper head will quite well.

Namartii + Akhelian Shields/heads

17 hours ago, Kronos said:

Namarti would work best (better sculpt and more dynamic I think. Have you also comsidered the Splintered Fang, at least for their Heads. 

0A52CB6C-8240-46E4-8755-270C94DBDAFA.png

Ohh good call that on the heads. They would fit quite well. Might be crazy expensive but for a unit of 10 chosen that might be the one. 
thnaks.