Path to glory Beastclaw raiders

Renjii

I just bought a beastclaw raiders (BCR) start collecting box for a path to glory campaign which starts in 3 days so I need to crack on and get them built. However I don’t know how to build the leader model there’s so many options. 
What should I go with? Obviously I want whatever is going to be the most powerful going forward. Thanks. 

Oh darn, year ago my friend saw someone had a near-tournament winner Beastclaw hero who he kitted up to be a deadly icy flyer so he could leap over to the leader and kill them, crippling the army. (he got second place, he was just short of charging Arkhan who proceeded to drown him in Nighthaunts

tfw, your surefire gambit finally runs out of luck

DSCN7797.JPG

)

Don't know the load-out but if "cutting the head off the snake" is you and your Beastclaw's background preferred method then try asking around the Destruction part of the forum for tips. :)

Edited by Baron Klatz
  • Thanks 1

On 1/11/2020 at 7:03 PM, Renjii said:

I just bought a beastclaw raiders (BCR) start collecting box for a path to glory campaign which starts in 3 days so I need to crack on and get them built. However I don’t know how to build the leader model there’s so many options. 
What should I go with? Obviously I want whatever is going to be the most powerful going forward. Thanks. 

In my Experience the Frostlord on Stonehorn is the best Option to build from all the Hero Options you ahve with the starter Kit. He also will be a very good Choice for any "normal" Age of Sigmar Games you play, if you ever want to play some with the glorius and hungry Ogors :)