Mortal Realms - Magazine chat!

Overread

3 hours ago, RuneBrush said:

Out of curiosity, has anyone who has a subscription received issues 3 ~ 6 yet?  A few friends got issues 1 & 2 (plus the glue and bits), but not a whisper on the other issues yet - not been charged for anything either.

Nope nothing new yet. I'd really like to hear if others have too. Had no payment taken out yet or email stating my money would be taken soon. 

Only received 1-2 so far. The free modelling kit is very much appreciated and needed. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Black_Templar_Lad said:

Nope nothing new yet. I'd really like to hear if others have too. Had no payment taken out yet or email stating my money would be taken soon. 

Only received 1-2 so far. The free modelling kit is very much appreciated and needed. 

Sounds like you're in the same boat then.  I'm sure conquest was 4 issues per box and that was 2 from the past and 2 from the future based on the normal release, but we're now 3 (almost 4) behind, so not quite sure how it'll work.  It may be that it'll just run 4 weeks in arrears.

19 minutes ago, RuneBrush said:

Sounds like you're in the same boat then.  I'm sure conquest was 4 issues per box and that was 2 from the past and 2 from the future based on the normal release, but we're now 3 (almost 4) behind, so not quite sure how it'll work.  It may be that it'll just run 4 weeks in arrears.

Aye, it seems so. I reckon the next week or so will be the next delivery. 

Hope so anyway 😂

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
14 hours ago, alghero81 said:

Sorry to necro this thread, but does anyone know how to find the extra ring binders if you are not subscribed from Hachette website? I read that in theory they would eventually sell it separately but so far I found them only in eBay at absurd prices...

I'm not sure they will be available in truth - don't believe they did this for the 40k version.  What you may be lucky with is picking one or two up after the series has finished because many people get rid of the assembly/painting pages.