AoS 2 - Pointy Aelves ("High Elves") Discussion (name tbd!)

kenshin620

38 minutes ago, Koradrel of Chrace said:

He looks like a dude who Gets Stuff Done.  Which I really dig.  I want a Mage-God who is going to get in there and wreck someone's day.

For me it looks exactly the oposite. The artwork has him in a offensive position, moving foward, weapons ready.

The model is floating  like a ragdoll with no spells happening  or any kind of action., his cloak have no movement.

I really wish they would not tease us with that artwork and gone with something so diferent.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Thiagoma said:

For me it looks exactly the oposite. The artwork has him in a offensive position, moving foward, weapons ready.

The model is floating  like a ragdoll with no spells happening  or any kind of action., his cloak have no movement.

I really wish they would not tease us with that artwork and gone with something so diferent.

hey, we never know. There could be another pose / head on teclis, almost like Magnus?

I just want more, and I want it now. I know we got a few good models for now, but I want to know more.

44 minutes ago, Acid_Nine said:

hey, we never know. There could be another pose / head on teclis, almost like Magnus?

I just want more, and I want it now. I know we got a few good models for now, but I want to know more.

Indeed! I am pretty sure the Sphinx have an alternative head, remember a rumor engine with similar but forked horns?

6 hours ago, Koradrel of Chrace said:

He looks like a dude who Gets Stuff Done.  Which I really dig.  I want a Mage-God who is going to get in there and wreck someone's day.

He looks like he is super mad because his mount didn’t invite him to the orgy it is heading to. 

I can’t stop laughing about this sculpt.

• Haha 1

I'll wait until i see Teclis in person before i judge, i also didn't like Tauralons in the pictures but i think they're pretty sweet hands on. The other models that were presented i reeeeeaaaally like, they're halfway between old Hilgh Elves and Idoneth, which were the first iteration of Teclis' vision after all. I also don't get the comment about the spearmen being too little dynamic, they're the anvil after all. Disciplined ranks of determined warriors with glinting armor. I'm such a Timmy :D

Edited by Lucur
  • Like 2