khorne crimson fury and mutation questions. AOS

cptronsolo

hello I just bought the starter box thunder and blood for AoS. it comes with stormcast eternals and some khorne dudes.

I decided I wanted to paint my khorne dudes like the crimson fury warband. I do believe this book is out of date and I don't believe the crimson fury warband has anything special about them. they have black armor and red trim in case you're wondering. the little description the book gives says "Even the lowliest of the Crimson Fury's number considers himself blessed in the Blood God's sight. Many have the mutations to prove it."    from what I can only guess from info I've found online, when I actually get the battletome i'll have to choose a different warband/slaughter host keyword because I can't find crimson fury anywhere.  

My main question is actually about the mutations. I can't find any definitive answers. from what I have read online is that Khorne will "bless" his followers with sharper teeth, more muscles, horns that kinda stuff.   One post said he may also "bless" his followers with weapon/arm melds. As in an axe or sword for a hand instead of a hand or claw. please tell me if it is true because I would love to make my blood warriors and reavers have weapon hands and stuff.