RAW20 - Realms at War - COGFORTS - PLAYERS LIST UPDATED

Mitzy

Happy New Year!

Oh yes, that's right the RAW crew are back and 2020 is going to be super exciting in the world of Realms At War!

Not only are we set to deliver you another super narrative event but 2020 marks our 5th anniversary of running the RAW event. You can bet your Aether gold that it's going to be a special one!

With a new year we're obviously bringing you a new 40 player Narrative event...

Yes that's right, 2020 brings with it the thrill of going to war over mighty cogforts!

Not only will you get a cogfort to build over the weekend, RAW20 gives you the chance to build and model your very own "Cogseer" unit. Of course we will bring you a warscroll for the cogseer (when it's ready) but hopefully it will get your creative juices flowing...

Anyway, now that we have your attention, the Dates for the event are as follows:

Friday 2nd October to Sunday 4th October 2019

Save the date now, you really won't want to miss this!

TICKETS ON SALE AT 8pm GMT TODAY (Wendesday 22nd January 2020)

THE PACK CAN BE FOUND HERE

Edited by Mitzy
Pack released tickets on sale today
  • Like 4

Player List

First Name Family Name
1 James Allen
2 Ol Barrett
3 George Bearman
4 Paige Bearman
5 Michael Beevor
6 Richard Belfield
7 Larbi Benyounes
8 Paul Buckler
9 Glen Caldecott
10 Jon Charles
11 Izaac Chipperfield
12 Martin Clarke
13 Lawrence Craven
14 Daniel Davies
15 Phil Dodd
16 Toby Durr
17 Matt Evans
18 Ben Foote
19 Tom Fownes
20 Ollie Fox
21 John Greene
22 Oliver Grimwood
23 Christian Hacon
24 Richard Harding
25 Tom Healey
26 Tom Hewitt
27 Carl Hewson
28 John Hoyland
29 Robert Irving
30 Ben Johnson
31 Jon Kerr
32 Martyn King
33 Alex Ley
34 Tom Linington
35 Pete Lockwood
36 Peter Long
37 Matt Lyons
38 Jenny Lyons
39 Damien Medhurst
40 Jaap Meijers
41 Robert Moar
42 Kevin Mossman
43 Phil Muscroft
44 Charles Nolan
45 Rich  Nutter
46 Jon Pyke
47 Nick Sheppard
48 Matthew Sheret
49 Ricki Smith
50 Ben Smith
51 Matthew Sokolowski
52 Daniel Summerbell
53 Jakob Takanen
54 Markus Takanen
55 Andy Thompson
56 Declan Waters
57 Jon Williams
58 Steve Wren
59 Jake Wright
60 Sam Yeates

Reserves List

First Name Family Name
61 Steve Scribbins
62 Michael Blatherwick
63 Joe Shepherd
64 Ben Van Buul
65 Lawrence East
66 Paul Rollason
67 Ben Chalk
68 James Eveleigh
69 James Allen
70 Neil Samuels
71 Martin Neal
72 Jamie Evans
73 John Masters
74 Chris Thursten
75 Sam Sinclair
Edited by Mitzy

• 2 weeks later...

Players list has been posted, thank you all for being so patient. We have been able to secure additional space and have increased the event to welcome 60 players!

The players list is generated from the first 60 players to purchase tickets based on timed purchases. If you haven't been lucky enough to make the top 60 please don't be too disheartened, we routinely have experienced drop outs and the reserves list has been cycled through before previous RAW events. However if you do not want to remain on the reserves list please let us know.

Thank you all so much for your support, we really appreciate it.  

Edited by Mitzy
  • Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

Just now, Jimbo said:

Really wish we could have acquired enough space for everyone who wanted to come but it just wasn’t possible. 
However, there are always drop outs so players on the reserve list should keep an eye out for notifications.

jimbo

Adding another 50% capacity was an amazing effort, don't think anyone can ask for more than that! Fingers firmly crossed for a couple of people realising they've got a holiday booked that it clashes with... 😁

• Like 1

On 2/17/2020 at 9:14 AM, Bigsam said:

Can I get added to the reserve list? I emailed but I guess it didn't get through in time. 

Sam Sinclair

samuelpsinclair@gmail.com

Hi Sam, you are on the list. Please make a deposit payment of £5.00 to: info@realmsatwar.co.uk 

Evening all, you will see from the player list that we have had a drop out. Martyn King you are now a player!

Can we remind all players that we need your full payment ASAP to secure your place. The payment deadline was extended to the 23:59:00 on Sunday 1st March giving you all until after payday.

Players who are not paid up in full by the deadline will have their place offered to the next player on the reserves list. Sorry to sound brutal but we have a lot to pay for in advance of this years event so prompt payment would be appreciated.

Cheers Team RAWsome

• 2 weeks later...

The Master Cogseer has provided some information on the Cogframe which will be supplied to each player when they register at RAW20. 

Each player will then build their Cogfort around the Cogframe DURING THE EVENT!!! 

jimbo

17 hours ago, Jimbo said:

The Master Cogseer has provided some information on the Cogframe which will be supplied to each player when they register at RAW20. 

Each player will then build their Cogfort around the Cogframe DURING THE EVENT!!! 

My original plan was to build a cogfort thematic to my army with plenty of magnets. However the printed cogframes and variety of bits look really cool and I want to see what madness I come up with during the event...

Decisions, decisions!

On 3/3/2020 at 10:40 AM, divineauthority said:

My original plan was to build a cogfort thematic to my army with plenty of magnets. However the printed cogframes and variety of bits look really cool and I want to see what madness I come up with during the event...

Decisions, decisions!

In case it’s not clear, the entire point of the event is for the players to build their Cogfort at the event rather than building them before. Previous RAWs have let players plan, build and paint special units which has been super cool.
RAW20 tests the players ability to make a Cogfort when there are no plans, it can’t be preprepared and will require adaption and working with the random parts the Cogseer finds!

bringing a fully cimported Cogfort will be nice but isn’t what RAW20 is intended to be. 
more than happy for you to bring parts, painted to your colour scheme and use them in place of the cog parts you find though. 

jimbo