Help me tweak my Tyrant list please

drkrash

I’m looking for help tweaking my Tyrants list.  Presently, I’m running Skarbrand, WoK, and 2 Rage.  My other leaders are 2 priests.  I’m running Bloodlords for the “attack first, attack with all” trick.  It’s a lot of fun, it’s annoying to my opponent, and it helps mitigate initiative loss.

But it hasn’t been winning a lot lately.  So I’m thinking of switching to the evidently more effective Reapers Slaughterhost (though, to me, it is less interesting).  For this, I need a Secrator. 

My other units are 2 units of 10 Reavers, 5 Wrathmongers, 5 Hounds, and Wrath Axe.

Now all my questions:

If I put the Secrator in, what do I take out? Do I go with 3 ‘Thirsters or 4?

I’m committed to keeping Skarbrand in.

If I keep 4, I have to lose a priest for the secrator.  This is probably the best option, but I do like the flexibility of Blood Boils as ranged weapons and our prayers are good enough to want two.

If I did this, I’d also lose the Wrath Axe and change the Hounds to 10 more Reavers.  With the remaining points, I’d add the Hexgorger Skulls instead.

If I keep 3, I could keep both priests.

If I drop to 3, which do I lose: a Rage thirster or the WoK?

If I lose a Rage thirster, I’d have 130 left over.   Not sure what to do with that.

If I lose the WoK, I’d have 180.  I’d add 5 more Wrathmongers and Hexgorger Skulls.  But like the WoK’s +2 unbind and its 2 ranged attacks.

What do I use for my 2nd artifact?

Khartoth the Bloodhunger would give me a chance to get the Bloodlord ability again, albeit only on 4+.

The Sword of Judgment would be a decent weapon on the WoK to increase his melee damage to Rage thirster levels.

That’s a lot! If you made it this far, thanks in advance for your advice!