Hey all -

So I decided to focus on the Bonesplitterz faction after really getting a kick out of them during my (very limited) time to play some games. Unfortunately, given how Allegiances work, I feel the best choice is to focus my efforts on expanding one army instead a of a general alliance, which means my poor Ironjawz and Beastclaw Raiders will be in need of a new home. 

Together armies are about 3000 pts - 1500 (or so) a piece. Both are great starts, and each comes with the faction's battletome. Any offers feel free to PM me! I'm willing to cut a deal on both together, or else sell the Beastclaw/Ironjawz separately. I'd prefer moving them as armies, rather than breaking them up, but I'm always willing to hear offers. 

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

7 minutes ago, Byro said:

Hey all -

So I decided to focus on the Bonesplitterz faction after really getting a kick out of them during my (very limited) time to play some games. Unfortunately, given how Allegiances work, I feel the best choice is to focus my efforts on expanding one army instead a of a general alliance, which means my poor Ironjawz and Beastclaw Raiders will be in need of a new home. 

Together armies are about 3000 pts - 1500 (or so) a piece. Both are great starts, and each comes with the faction's battletome. Any offers feel free to PM me! I'm willing to cut a deal on both together, or else sell the Beastclaw/Ironjawz separately. I'd prefer moving them as armies, rather than breaking them up, but I'm always willing to hear offers. 

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

How much are you looking for, for the lot? I'd be more than willing to take these off your hands!

@Tip4Tap Working out prices currently - I've had a couple offers through various channels, so I need to crunch everything out. Ideally I'd like to make a little on them, given the time and effort and all that jazz. I'll post something today or tomorrow once I've figured out how much I'd like. Feel free to put an offer in here or preferably through PM. 

I generally prefer when people make an offer, rather than me setting the price too high to start. thanks!

Archived