Hello!

Deathflower

On 1/3/2020 at 10:47 PM, #SteveJames said:

Heading down to your local Gaming store or GW and chatting to the people there's a good shout. 

Grab the Night haunt book and have a look at it, try and work out what you want to do. There's quiet a few good for them for example the soul wars. 

On 1/3/2020 at 10:48 PM, #SteveJames said:

See if you've got a club near by, it's a brilliant community and people are very welcoming and friendly. 

Thank you so much for your reply :) I have a copy of the Nighthaunt book and have been looking through it over this week :D 

I live really close to Warhammer World and am trying to get the courage up to go! I don't have enough models to play anyone yet anyway so I guess I have some time :P  Just picked my colour scheme and ordered my paints though :) 

• Like 1

Schweet, Warhammer World is great. It's well worth going for the exhibition alone especially the Massive Dioramas! 

Staff are really friendly to and you'll probably be able to see a few games played too. Good to start small so get painting those ghosts! 

Good luck with your hobby adventure