New Boxes Question

Fairbanks

The new boxes come out next week, and while I'm only just beginning Warcry, I've caught a few of the old kits and had a question: How many games have you wanted or needed two of something for? I was thinking for the remainder of the armies to buy a new box and trade half of it with someone else (for their army half), but didn't know if I would be missing out on another warband piece.

Thanks!

All of them. Played a couple dozen games and all of them I wanted/used the 2+ of something. I keep playing with adding the second something to my Untamed Beasts (3 cats, 6 runners, 2 First Fangs, 2 Beastspeakers, 3 Preytakers etc) who are my main guys and I'm very happy I got the second box of these guys. Same with other people I play with. 2 ogres, 2 big wing flapping dudes, 25 snakes, couple unmade someones etc etc. 

You want a double box. You will likely miss the guys if you trade them away but I might not understand your last sentence fully. 

P.S. This is coming from playing the campaign and being interested in narrative side of Warcry. I would assume that min-maxers would want to multiply strong units even more. 

• Thanks 1