General Choas Soup Idea - All the Summoning

Riff_Raff_Rascal

On a whim, I've decided to go back to an old idea before my army had a book. I would like to cherry pick the best summoning mechanics that don't come from allegiance abilities. However, the game has improved and warscrolls updated so now I'm unaware of some diamonds in the rough, or worse the new rules writing team at GW have foiled my plans. I need your help chaos community. I need unit suggestions to potentially throw into a choas soup list that can spam extra bodies.

I only have these two units so far as the base of the list: Kairos Fateweaver and Screaming Bell.

On 12/4/2019 at 11:44 PM, Praecautus said:

Gaunt summoner can pull a unit of lesser daemons from a realm gate each turn. Other than that I don’t know of any that are not tied to allegiance abilities.

Looks like the summoner on disk doesn't need the realmgate anymore, but it's also only once per game. 

Std might be a way to go. 5 gaunt summoners in ravagers gets you 5x10 choice of demons and 5x10 marauders (or other choices) summoned for 1300. 

Mutalith is slaves to darkness.

Karanak as ally

Another tzeentch hero as 6th leader ally. (Magister or ogroid)

If not, another skaven option is hellpits (chance to revive after dying kind of counts?)

There's that named khorne hero that also repeatedly comes back to life for cheap.