15 New Warbands

Groomy

What are people planning? I have so many ideas, most are based on some couple of year old models I made for my Dark Age of Sigmar; Warband project - Warcry is the perfect way of fielding these. 

Big and Bad Skaven warband (Stormfiend and Rat Ogres, already have some of the miniatures built)

group1.jpg

group1.jpg.e86cad1fb22bbe82caadbbd02561d

Tzeentchian Warband (either Arcanites or StD with Tzaangor counts as Marauders - also, I need to fit this guy in:)

curselingwip2.jpg

Beasts of Chaos (probably also Tzaangors with my Tzeentchian troll conversion counts as Bullgor, with another conversion added for a Dragon Ogre)

khrudd1.jpg

Kharadron Overlords (lots of endrinriggers/skywardens, love the models)

Stormcast (Sacrosanct, changed helmets)

And lots more - what are your plans? 

Edited by GuitaRasmus
  • Like 7
  • LOVE IT! 2

Anyone already got the BoC cards ? Can you give us a summary please ? Considering the terrible balance of the first set of cards, I dont want to buy them just to suffer the same disappointment I had with my DoK. 

From the GW preview pick, I have few choice words on the first 3 abilities we could see so far.... "impressed" is not among them. I hope at least the stat cards are more solid.  Thus hoping to get someone to share theirs thoughts on the stats in a written form

• Like 1

I'm not sure they needed the insane level of granularity between different Warrior Chamber options, but they are flavorful and awesome! Makes me excited to see how the Sacrosanct Chamber will work (probably more expensive, but also awesome 😬).

Vanguard will probably remain the most viable Stormcast band because of the Aetherwings and Gryphounds. But these guys at least "feel" right for Stormcast warriors! They'll be outmaneuvered early but with everyone being so tough they'll hang around to later turns really well.

On 1/30/2020 at 6:03 PM, Balian said:

Here they are !

pricy buggers 😅CDEA8293-F27E-49D6-BCAE-F79ED72A4621.jpeg.efc9c7cbcae3c6d9992ed5c58a19da94.jpeg1626DFFE-FB1F-4C10-99B4-4A2082EFE190.jpeg.ff671ab54671da079d83f20003c72ab3.jpeg

Why are there so many? Is it just like Steve the Liberator, Phil the Prosecutor, is there a warband difference, are they for different days of the week, I'm confused 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, girafarig said:

i dont like the fact that even the lowliest stormcasts are absolutely more elite than chaos warriors, blightkings and blood warriors. they are on par with minotaurs which doesnt even make any more sense....

You chose to serve the wrong gods, that’s all ... 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 2