Anyone actually likes skirmish?

Moldek

21 hours ago, NinthMusketeer said:

The Hinterlands rules, which were so well done they got their creator a job at GW, are still out there. Whatever GW publishes needs to be comparable before I stop recommending people to play those instead.

Thank you! I looked into the Hinterlands rules over the weekend, and this looks indeed like a nice quick and easy AoS skirmish solution. Never heard of it before, sadly 😬

On 12/2/2019 at 10:01 AM, Beastmaster said:

Thank you! I looked into the Hinterlands rules over the weekend, and this looks indeed like a nice quick and easy AoS skirmish solution. Never heard of it before, sadly 😬

Oh they’re great. And I think the only rule set you could play more than twice without changing everything. 

as a general comment I’m also curious about the tome of champions. The campaign set up for Warcry blew my mind. It’s so simple and well done concept. Now they did the same thing for ogor mawtribes in the white dwarf. You play your own campaign so you’re not bound by attendance. 
now they are coming with injuries in the tome of champions. Which might just be another great source to tweak and implement. 

• Like 2