Greetings from the Netherlands!

Iron

Good morning (at the time of typing) everyone!

This guy here is an old warhammer kid (mostly 40K though) but new on this forum.

So far I've been using my 40k round based Daemons to give Age of Sigmar a try, but recently fully jumped into it by buying a bunch of Orruks. A nice load of Ironjawz. Then a new book hit me halfway glueing them together, and gave me the option to buy tons of Bonesplitterz, so naturally, like any proper warhammerer, I did.

While googling for ideas, I pretty much always end up here, so I though I might aswell sign up and join. From a lurker standpoint so far, this forums seems pretty awesome! 

Thanks for having me, and I hope to be useful to someone someday, as a lot of things I read here have helped me on my way. Da propa GREEN way!!

• Like 1

On 11/19/2019 at 3:48 PM, Iron said:

It still exists, more or less. The Hired Guns group is still active and nice to hang out/paint/play with.

Dat brengt me wel op een goeie vraag. Weet jij of @zilberfrid toevallig van toernooien? Met Ogor Mawtribes wil ik toch weer eens kijken of ik toernooien weet leuk vind. Maar ik vind echt helemaal niets. In Leiden bij de flgs wordt eigenlijk geen AoS gespeeld. Rotterdam zit ik nu naar te kijken of daar weer een box cars tournament gepland wordt. Maar verder vind ik nog weinig online. 

45 minutes ago, Kramer said:

Dat brengt me wel op een goeie vraag. Weet jij of @zilberfrid toevallig van toernooien? Met Ogor Mawtribes wil ik toch weer eens kijken of ik toernooien weet leuk vind. Maar ik vind echt helemaal niets. In Leiden bij de flgs wordt eigenlijk geen AoS gespeeld. Rotterdam zit ik nu naar te kijken of daar weer een box cars tournament gepland wordt. Maar verder vind ik nog weinig online. 

Ik weet niets van tournooien. Ik vind het gewoon leuk om wat te bouwen en schilderen. But let's keep it English, I don't want people to feel excluded. I do sometimes see people playing AoS in Rotterdam, but there is also quite a sizable LotR detachment there.

If I manage to get a new workspace in the next few months, I do have a gaming table, and could expand that to two 1000 pts/ME tables, you'd just have to imagine the terrain is all GW and not LEGO.

Can't make more than two tables at the moment, and not really interested in expanding in that direction.

I came across one tournament being organized in the Netherlands: if you look on facebook for Dutch grand Tournament, there is one being organized by alliance open. That is a two day tournament end of February in the schiphol area, but that is also the only one I have been able to find at all. 

• Thanks 1