Sell me on your pet lists.

RantingBob

I’m nearing completion of my army. I mere six models left to paint for my 2k Squigalanche. I’m wondering what to start as my next project and looking for TGAs ideas. 

Im looking for something super different. Not just charge forward and smash. No hordes ideally, though if the idea is interesting enough I may go for it. And I tried playing SCE and found them quite dull. 

So any suggestions or pet armies you think would play super different from Squigs? Maybe something heavily magic or range focused? Something super techy? Maybe something that uses a whole bunch of endless spells?

Sell me on your pet list TGA. Help me set fire to some $$$

Not sure how gimmicky this is, but my thought is that any Kharadron Overlords list that includes multiple ships in it these days, basically HAS to be a gimmick list 😉

I use the Iron Sky Battalion.  It's a good solid battalion, and it let's this list be a one-drop list, which you don't see too often these days.  I don't hear a lot of talk about it, but the Iron Sky Squadron is a pretty effective way to use KO, and still have cool looking ships flying around

Sky Port: Barack Mhornar

Admiral (Opportunistic Privateers)

Khemist x2

Arkhanaughts x3 (minimum sized squads)

Frigates x2

Iron Sky Squadron

Endrinriggers x9 (equipped for melee)

Sky Wardens x9 (equipped for shooting)

Edited by mikethefish
  • Like 1

Well not a horde, not charge&smash and also not SCE (which I would have suggested after the first two requirements) ... not very much left then. I'd say Kharadron Overlords as well. Perhaps a Legion of Grief army too.

Edited by Panzer

If you are considering a magic-heavy list, then Hallowheart in Cities of Sigmar may be a good choice; lots of strong wizards to choose from, a few units to guard the wizards and hold objectives, and a bucketful of Endless Spells to hurl at the enemy.  That's about as far from "charge forward and smash" as you're likely to get (apart from a gunline of course: see Tempest Eye).