Players in Hamburg

Redmanphill

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi!

It depends. At stores like GW colonaden or Tabletop shop. Sometimes at my friends houses. We also play 40k since 8th. I am away for the month of February, so next games will be in March.

I will give you here some dates, if this is ok for u guys.

We play every second Thursday at TTS in Sternschanze, we play in English. If you want come along this Thursday for a game. @Asor let’s us know if/when you’ll be around for a game too.

We’ve a Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/476493606015928/

Feel free to jump on!

Edited by Redmanphill
Adding Facebook group address

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Moin! 

I am also new to the Hamburg Warhammer Community and looking for a group to play regularly. I am a Warhammer Veteran but had a looooong break of 15 years and picked up AoS half a year ago. I am playing Aos only right now, but when I'm finisched with my Stormcast I am open for 40k as well. are you guys still playing @Sternschanze? 

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
7 minutes ago, Heijoshin said:

@Asor @Naem @Redmanphill @Johann @Olsch 

Hey guys, 

Are any of you still looking / wanting others to play AoS with? I'm up for find more peeps to play with once the quarantine is lifted properly and things are back on track. Anybody up for meeting once things are over? 

Hi, 

yes of course. Can’t wait to play some games again :)

As our usual venue closed in January we've been left homeless. We are mainly looking for a venue towards the west of the city but so far we haven't been able to find much sadly. We might have a small room near Osterstraße but until the lockdown is lifted we can't be sure how suitable it is.

Edited by Redmanphill

3 hours ago, Naem said:

Hi, 

yes of course. Can’t wait to play some games again :)

Same here! Once the lockdown is over I'll post here again and we can see about getting some games together. 

3 hours ago, Redmanphill said:

As our usual venue closed in January we've been left homeless. We are mainly looking for a venue towards the west of the city but so far we haven't been able to find much sadly. We might have a small room near Osterstraße but until the lockdown is lifted we can't be sure how suitable it is.

That's a shame :( Once things are better feel free to reach out if you wouldn't mind me joining. Happy to hang out and play and / or paint. 

• Like 1

Hi,

i haven’t played AoS in a long time, but it would be nice to play again!.

other Location, but eastern part : https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=495367891404562&ref=content_filter

It has enough space to accommodate at least 6 big  Tables. Before  lock down we played there two times (But my new favourite game Bushido!) 

On the other hand I recently moved and have now a room to play at home (busstation Osterkamp - eastern part), I would be happy to host some games (I have a table and lots of terrain).

@Naem we still have a WhatsApp Group, we could try to reanimate the chat 😉

Edited by Johann