OBR and Command Points questions

Hellstorm42

Question

I have a few questions about how command points interact with Ossiarch Bonereapers. I believe that all of the answers to these are "no", but I just want to make sure.

1. What happens if you purchase an extra command point for 50 points when building the army? Do you get an extra point in the first round? I've seen a couple of lists where they purchased the extra point and I didn't think it worked like that.

2. If you have your commander standing next to a commanding piece of terrain, do you generate an extra relentless discipline point? 

3. You you have a hero who has the Aetherquartz Brooch and he uses a relentless discipline point, do you get a chance to roll for an extra point?

4. If the enemy has a hero that interacts with you gaining command points (Katakaros, Kurdross, ...), does this ability trigger when you refresh your relentless discipline points?

5. Can Ossiarch Bonereapers use any of the basic 6 command abilities (re-roll charge, automatic 6 for run, ...)?

2 answers to this question

Relentless Discipline points aren't Command Points.  Anything affecting Command Points won't affect Relentless Discipline points and vice versa.

Also, since OBR armies don't generate Command Points they can't use any of the generic Command Abilities that need Command Points to use.