New monsters previewed!

Moldek

I think the llama has great potential, with a creepier paintjob and possibly a face swap. I wish they didn’t give him armour though, a bit too much in my opinion.

I wonder if the ogroids will slowly replace bullgors in the fluff? I agree that it’s weird that they would create an entirely different race of horned, hooved giant monsters...

Given the size of these lads I’d expect them to be similar to the other monsters; you can have one on your roster once you’ve beat him. Gotta be pretty expensive points wise...

Definitely getting some Bubastis vibes (from Watchmen) on those Sphiranx, will want to paint one to be a similar colouration but more the film version than the comic.

Do you think the Ogroid is of the same race as the Fomoroid crusher? I think the Formo's are more cyclopean than Ogroid.

I absolutely love these.  I'll love converting the Ogroid as my second GW legal Doombull, plus the model is 100x better than the  Daemon Prince I used for the other one.  Keep these monsters coming!  It is also my wish that they see the error of their ways and add the BoC keyword to these, but I'm 90% sure they won't.