So I just traded a Beastclaw Raiders army and this is what I got:
Frostlord on Stonehorn
4*Thundertusk Beastriders
8*Mournfangs
6*Frost Wolves
20*Night goblins (played as gnoblars)
1*proxy for Stonehorn
1*conversion for Butcher with Cauldron

The idea with the trade was for me to get an army to put on the table. Too many models and haven't been able to get a single army on the table and thus haven't played a game. I usually do alot of research about the army I start collecting, but this time I haven't really had the time and am going to try playing my first game this weekend.
Does anyone have any ideas on how to build a working army with these models?
Traits, artifacts, possible battalions and a little info on tactics would also be very helpful!

Thanks in advance!

also in the errata from 2018 it says that Stone Skeleton has changed into halving damage characteristics, but in the warscroll it says on a 5+ you negate wounds and mortal wounds..

Which one should I go for, since the warscroll should be newer with the new battletome that came out? or am I wrong?

As to how to build an army with what you have I’ll defer to those who had more time with the new battle tome than myself.

For the stone horn I believe it is now a 5+ save after your normal save for wounds and mortal wounds. That is the most up to date rule for it so it is what you should use.

The new Battletome out this Weekend will invalidate all prior rules/warscrolls and points including those in the Generals Handbook 2019. So its a fully fresh start. 

I don't yet know if GW has updated the store warscroll cards ,but I think they have so if they are different and recently updated they should be the new ones from the Tome. I'm assuming you'll grab the Tome this Saturday 

15 hours ago, Nuradin said:

also in the errata from 2018 it says that Stone Skeleton has changed into halving damage characteristics, but in the warscroll it says on a 5+ you negate wounds and mortal wounds..

Which one should I go for, since the warscroll should be newer with the new battletome that came out? or am I wrong?

The app already shows the new warscrolls as does the website. If you use the app. Put everything into ‘my battle’ with the hammer icon. Then press the Show profiles button top right corner and it shows the points.