Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Carlos

Help whit Big Waaaagh! and Ardfist Battalion

Recommended Posts

Hi,

I read the book Orruk Warclans, but i have some question.... about the Waaagh Power:

- The Zog ’Em, Get ’Em, Laugh at ’Em, Smash ’Em and Bash ’Em Powers, when I use any power, how long the ability effect in the game? until final of game?

- About the Waaagh Point, for example, if i have 10 point and i use 8 point on the Get ’Em, so what happend whit the 2 point of difference? I lost 2 points and start whit 0 point or I save that 2 point and start whit 2 points?

-The Waaagh Power, i can use more one time the same power?, for example, I use Get ’Em for add 1 to charge , so if I use same waaagh Power, I can add 2 to charge?

 

About the Ardfist Battalions, need next organisation: 1 Warchanter and 3-5 Ardboyz unit. Whit the new book, the Arboyz unit have any number of models, but in the Warscroll Builder the minimum of models are 5, so, I can conformate the battalion whit 3 unit of Ardboy whit 5 model each unit? I aske because, if the enemy destroyed any unit whit 5 model, when i use the battalion ability, a add one new unit whit 10 model and I win 5 model more. thas its ok?

Thank for all!

 

Edited by Carlos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Carlos said:

I read the book Orruk Warclans, but i have some question.... about the Waaagh Power, for example, if i have 10 point and i use 8 point on the Get ’Em, so what happend whit the 2 point of difference? I lost 2 points and start whit 0 point or I save that 2 point and start whit 2 points?

The good news is: you keep the full 10 Waaagh power.  You don't "use them" to have access to things like Get 'Em.  Once you've got the right number of Waaagh power you just accrue passive bonuses and keep them.

The only things that can cause you to reduce your number of Waaagh points (and move back down the table) are using them to boost your spell casting (with Waaagh Magic) , and Da Big Waaagh Command Ability (depending on what you roll).  

27 minutes ago, Carlos said:

About the Ardfist Battalions, need next organisation: 1 Warchanter and 3-5 Ardboyz unit. Whit the new book, the Arboyz unit have any number of models, but in the Warscroll Builder the minimum of models are 5, so, I can conformate the battalion whit 3 unit of Ardboy whit 5 model each unit? I aske because, if the enemy destroyed any unit whit 5 model, when i use the battalion ability, a add one new unit whit 10 model and I win 5 model more. thas its ok?

Yes, you can use units of 5 in the Batallion, and if they die, you can potentially get units of 10 back.  It obviously works the other way too (you could lost a unit of 30 and only get 10 back).  It can be powerful, but remember that it costs a scarce CP for just a 50:50 chance at getting the "free" unit.

Bear in mind also that units of 5 do not count towards your Battleline, if you are playing Matched Play.  Onlu units of 10+ count towards your Battleline requirements.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, PlasticCraic said:

The good news is: you keep the full 10 Waaagh power.  You don't "use them" to have access to things like Get 'Em.  Once you've got the right number of Waaagh power you just accrue passive bonuses and keep them.

The only things that can cause you to reduce your number of Waaagh points (and move back down the table) are using them to boost your spell casting (with Waaagh Magic) , and Da Big Waaagh Command Ability (depending on what you roll).  

Thank for the answer.....  So as the points increase, I acquire the powers while the points are equal or less than what the power needs. An example to see if I understood. if I have 12 points, I would have the passive: Zog 'Em (4 points), Get' Em (8 points) and Laugh at 'Em (12 points), and I decide to use Zap' Em (magic ability) that needs 6 points, then being active power, the points that would remain would be 6, therefore the only liability that would be Zog 'Em (4 points).

 

Thank for all!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...