Advice for using old Chaos Dwarves units as a Cities army

Lord Krungharr

I have a Legion of Azgorh army that is all the old big hat dwarves, plus 4 custom magma cannons, and an Iron Daemon, and 3 Skullcrackers (2 old metal ones, 1 new kitbashed plastic one).  Also have 12 Dwarf-bull-centaurs, and 4x10 shooty dwarves (Fireglaives).  

Given the transitory nature of rules for Chaos Dwarves, and doubtful future, I was wondering if I might have at least the beginnings of a decently competitive Cities of Sigmar duardin based army?  I've seen that Steam Tanks can be battleline, and am wondering if all my cannons, with enough extra guns and armor plates bashed on them, could become Steam Tanks?   

Definitely thinking they could be Slaves to Darkness of sorts when that comes out, but trying to get as much mileage out of my beloved Chaos Dwarves as possible.  Thanks for any suggestions or ideas!

Bull centaurs could be Demigryphs

Cities has so many infantry units that choosing is a matter of the big hat exact loadout, so we'd need that first.

Plating Chaos dwarf artillery and using it as steam tanks sounds really good, but I do fear Steam tanks are not considered all that competetive.

I'd say:

Shooty dwarves: Irondrakes. 100% match.

Bull centaurs: Whatever cavalry you think fits best, just be warned that drakespawn knights are considered the wors tunit in the tome. Demigryphs are a bit too big (but if you put them on right bases, honestly, hwo's going to stop you), wild riders might be the best size-wise.

Magma cannons: if your custom ones aren't too big, I'd use them hellblasters/hellstorms.

Skullcrackers: either steam tanks, or, more creatively, hydra/kharybdiss. Steam tank is a better fit, monsters are considered better ruleswise.

Iron demon: It's big, it's a centerpiece model, I'd say: Hurricanum. It's big and shooty machine, plus it's so good that not taking one is actively handicapping yourseld.

Yeah, the Fireglaives the ones with blunderbusses.  Glad to hear the regular dwarves still have some gunners!  Bull centaurs are the old metal ones, but they're on the 90mm long ovals, like Mighty Skullcrushers.  Magma cannons are on the 120mm x 92mm oval bases, but I could rebase them smaller; made from Ogor Iron Blaster cannon barrels on the Iron Blaster wooden looking bases, with some extra wheels and 2 little guys on there.

I've seen those Hurricanums,; my old Archaon killed one outright with Destiny Dice once.  Maybe I could mount some orbiting ****** on it, like whirling braziers and alchemical vials.

Skullcrackers are tougher.  Mine lack the height for a dragony monster.  But I'll keep thinking on it, and pick up that battletome!