Help finishing my Stormcast Eternals 2k army list

Storm1

How does this list look, I am new at warhammer, so I don't know how to make a list. What should I take away, and add?

Vandus Hammerhand 

Knight Incantor

Lord Relictor

5x Liberator

5x Liberator

5x Judicator

5x Judicator

2x Evocator

2x Evocator

2x Fulminator

2x Tempestor

1600/2000

• 2 weeks later...

Go to the warhammer community page, under FAQs und iseful things, there's warscroll builder. You can adjust points limits and play around there (need to set GA and allegiance right, too, there's drop down menus).

From what i can tell, your list is a bit all over the place. Evocators come in units of 5 for 220 pts. Stormcast battleline are not very efficient, there's no reason to take more than 3. Also Vandus sadly isn't either, he dies way too easy for the points he costs.

If you're still in the market for advice, I got you, fam!

Liberators are disappointing like you wouldn't believe. They're a tax at worst and a teleporting objective grabber at best. If you have to use them to finish your battleline, go for it, but they're far and away the worst option for stormcast battleline! Judicators, Sequitors (With lord arcanum as general), and Vanguard-hunters (With lord aquilor as general) are all more expensive point wise, but something you can actually count on as part of your army.

Vandus Hammerhand is a Hammers of Sigmar named hero, so if you aren't running the HoS stormhost, he should just count as Lord Celestant on Dracoth. HoS stormhost is incredibly underwhelming. You really only take it for Gavriel Sureheart's +3 to charge command ability. It's super disappointing!! 

Evocators are amazing and got a point increase to nerf them, but they'll still trash everything they get into combat (and attack first) against.

If you have the ability to change your fulminators and tempestors into concussors, they're the dracothian guard that I would recommend personally. A Celestant on dracoth with staunch defender running up the line with 4-6 concussors buffed by a lord castellant is going to just humiliate anything that can't do more than 4-5 mortal wounds a turn.