Recent tournament results

Enoby

Dan from AoS shorts on Twitter recently composed a very helpful roundup of the recent AoS tournament results (the top 5s for each tournament).

There may have been a miscount, but from what I can gather the % of armies in the top 5 are as follows:

Slaanesh: 21%

Skaven: 13%

FeC: 11%

Tzeentch: 5.6%

LoN and associated Death: 5.6%

IMG_20191011_121054.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, prochuvi said:

But slanesh sumoning is allrigth and the kepper of secrets is overcosted and useless........... I guess slanesh players excuses have lost vs the truth of numbers.

I hope gw do a serious balance with slanesh and verminlords

Buut the verminlord Warbringer is fine, and the corruptor is overcosted, and plague monks are undercosted etc. etc., I don’t think whining about stiff will do anything, I’ve done it for years, and it literally never helped me at all, ((unless it was the reason for the arrival of our great booklet))

On 10/12/2019 at 4:04 AM, Mutton said:

Maybe people will finally stop incessantly complaining about Daughters...Oh who am I kidding...

Blah, many guys are just intimidated by strong women. They just can't take it when their armies get defeated by a force of strong independent girls. 🤣

• Haha 1

While it is clear that Slaanesh need to get adjusted a bit in the next faq, I am encouraged by the fact that 26 different factions have come in the top 5 of tournaments in the last 4 months. It feels like a good enough general can do pretty well with almost any faction.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Antipodean7 said:

Here is an updated version.  The Honest Wargamer will have a full stats analysis that importantly covers individual faction win percentages, as well as how prevalent particular factions are at events.  This spreadsheet is just one part of the picture :)

uQbnyWZ5.png

Image doesn't seem to load for me? Is there an external link to view it? I couldn't find anything recent on the Honest Wargamer website? 

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

On 10/13/2019 at 5:30 PM, Antipodean7 said:

Here is an updated version.  The Honest Wargamer will have a full stats analysis that importantly covers individual faction win percentages, as well as how prevalent particular factions are at events.  This spreadsheet is just one part of the picture :)

uQbnyWZ5.png

hey i can't see the image do you have a link? thanks for your time

• LOVE IT! 1

1 hour ago, Bayul said:

When can we expect the next FAQ? Next summer with the GHB?

Winter (December/January). AoS and 40k are on the same large FAQ cycle (twice a year) with a game update (CA/GHB) once a year. That said we are supposedly getting points adjustments twice a year now rather than once a year according to GW. 

• Thanks 1