Slaanesh & Khorne army

Korazell

So, I have a large surplus of Slaanesh deamons,still in the box, which was left at my home. I had them in storage but with AoS getting rules and becomming more popular, I looked into them rules wise and they seem very solid! So, I'm going to use them as an army, however, they have one weakness that I see currently right now...they don't have anything large and scary. Their battle-line troops are VERY efficient, but, nothing "elite" I'd say. I'd like to take some of the other deamons, specifically Khorne, and combine the great basic troops of Slaanesh with some of the hard hitting elite khorne models to make a decent force. 

What do you think would work well?  What's in Khorne that jumps out as points value? Is there any synergies just between deamons, not specifically named factions?

Thanks!

Slaanesh soul grinders can be chosen to pile in twice using your command abilities.

alternatively you can mark them khorne and use the blood secrator and wrathmongers to give them an extra 6 attacks(+2 to each weapon)

Archived