Exalted Greater Daemon of Nurgle Model

Sorry if this has been asked before and I am super new to this game and I may ask questions that have obvious answers.
Is the model for the Exalted Greater Daemon of Nurgle the same as the Unclean One model?  If this is the case how does one differentiate between the two when setting up to play a game.  Obviously I would know but whoever is playing me may not.

Thanks
Mike

1 hour ago, Hurryheathen said:

Sorry if this has been asked before and I am super new to this game and I may ask questions that have obvious answers.
Is the model for the Exalted Greater Daemon of Nurgle the same as the Unclean One model?  If this is the case how does one differentiate between the two when setting up to play a game.  Obviously I would know but whoever is playing me may not.

Thanks
Mike

Expanding on what @calcysimon has said, all of the Exalted Greater Daemon models are produced by Forge World in resin.  The improvements GW has made with plastic miniature production has resulted in the plastic Greater Daemon of Nurgle ironically being physically bigger than the Forge World one!  Generally people stick to the Forge World miniature when running an Exalted Greater Daemon of Nurgle as it's instantly recognisable on the tabletop.  However if you want to use the plastic one just check with your opponent and make sure there's something that marks them out as being "Exalted" over a regular Greater Daemon - it's an ideal opportunity for a bit of greenstuff conversion!

Also note that someone over at FW derped when updating the site (or there's a nefarious scheme going on). Either way the forgeworld greater demons don't appear on the page for AoS any more, nor for 40K. Thankfully they are still there, just hiding in the Ruinstorm for Horus Heresy (I'm guessing when the tags got updated whoever did it deleted the old tags)

https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/The-Horus-Heresy?N=191608925+3231708598&Nr=AND(sku.siteId%3AGB_fw%2Cproduct.locale%3Aen_GB_fw)&Nrs=collection()%2Frecord[product.startDate+<%3D+1570101120000+and+product.endDate+>%3D+1570101120000]

Game play wise, the only discernible difference between a standard GUO and a Exalted GUO is that the Exalted GUO has one extra attack with his bilesword and also hits on a 3+ to start, whereas the GUO hits on a 4+. But the Exalted GUO costs 160 more points and doesnt even get the option of a second weapon! No bell no flail..nothing! The regular GUO is objectively better then the exalted GUO which is a shame. 

• Like 2