New warband revealed

sigmar is scottish

Interesting warband for sure. The main guy in particular has a nice pose and look to him. Painted with the right colour scheme you could pull off a white Walker vibe. 

Some of them suffer from the same problem I have with the general ghoul models and that is the hunch. I'm trying to figure how much work it would take to straighten them. 

58 minutes ago, PiotrW said:

Considering the token set, I'm kind of wondering whether we might be seeing a vampire warband?

Anyway, I really do hope we'll get a DoK warband this season!

Again could these tokens not be the ghouls?

I would like to see a lizard man or IDK warband. 

Getting back to the ghouls though I think I'd be very interested. I might try and sort the posture of some, add snow themed bases, green stuff furs and a very light grey/blue skin tone. 

2 hours ago, PiotrW said:

Considering the token set, I'm kind of wondering whether we might be seeing a vampire warband?

Anyway, I really do hope we'll get a DoK warband this season!

We already know the warbands for this season from the cards (kurnothi, beastmen, ghouls, gitmob, ogres, nurgle, ironjaws/warclans, DoK), so you'll get your wish re: DoK, with confirmed Sisters of Slaughter and possibly one of the snake-ladies.

Most of the tokens do seem correspond to individual warbands though.

- 6 Feast counters - Ghouls seems most likely but I suppose it could be ogres
- 1 Horn counter - Kurnothi (confirmed)
- 6 Madness counters - ghouls, almost certainly. Means they might have more than one effect

- 6 Potency counters - Nurgle? As in potency of their disease?
- 6 Ritual counters - Beastmen (confirmed)
- 5 Sacrifice counters - sounds about right for DoK, sacrifices to Khaine's heart or what have you
- 15 Waaagh! counters - Ironjawz? Could be gitmob but considering that this is already a warclans mechanic in AoS...

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, sandlemad said:

We already know the warbands for this season from the cards (kurnothi, beastmen, ghouls, gitmob, ogres, nurgle, ironjaws/warclans, DoK), so you'll get your wish re: DoK, with confirmed Sisters of Slaughter and possibly one of the snake-ladies.

Wait, where did you see these cards? Aaaaagh, I want to take a look!

BTW. Nurgle? I hope we'll get at least one female Nurgle cultist or daemon :D

BTW2. That long-haired ghoul *is* female, right?

Anyway, DoK warband! Yeesssssssssss! ❤️

Edited by PiotrW

2 hours ago, PiotrW said:

Wait, where did you see these cards? Aaaaagh, I want to take a look!

BTW. Nurgle? I hope we'll get at least one female Nurgle cultist or daemon :D

BTW2. That long-haired ghoul *is* female, right?

Anyway, DoK warband! Yeesssssssssss! ❤️

It’s probably somewhere back in the rumour thread but searching for Beastgrave on war of Sigmar ought to do it. Here’s the cards with DoK on them: https://war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/4158

It looks like the Nurgle warband may be led by a female sorcerer. And yeah, pretty sure that’s a female ghoul.

Edited by sandlemad

1 hour ago, sandlemad said:

It’s probably somewhere back in the rumour thread but searching for Beastgrave on war of Sigmar ought to do it. Here’s the cards with DoK on them: https://war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/4158

It looks like the Nurgle warband may be led by a female sorcerer. And yeah, pretty sure that’s a female ghoul.

Thanks! I hope the DoK warband will include also some Wytch Aelves - I admit I prefer them (visually) to Sisters of Slaughter. And yes, let's hope we'll get a Melusai - or maybe even a Medusa?

And yes, I really really really hope your suspicions about a female Nurgle sorcerer will turn out to be true!

• Like 1