EMERGENCY! need to borrow model for GW GT

Chickenbits

Not sure where to post this.  Feel free to move it mods if you know a better place for it. 

Flying to England for the Grand tournament and on the plane I realise I've forgotten my freeguild general >.<. So basically , this a hail mary, an open question to any gamer in Nottingham that happens to have a freeguild general to med me over the weekend? Horse or on foot, both work altho horse is preferred.

The eternal love of this clumsy swede would be the reward (and probably a beer) for any gamer who saves my ass lol. 

12 hours ago, Chickenbits said:

Not sure where to post this.  Feel free to move it mods if you know a better place for it. 

Flying to England for the Grand tournament and on the plane I realise I've forgotten my freeguild general >.<. So basically , this a hail mary, an open question to any gamer in Nottingham that happens to have a freeguild general to med me over the weekend? Horse or on foot, both work altho horse is preferred.

The eternal love of this clumsy swede would be the reward (and probably a beer) for any gamer who saves my ass lol. 

I have one on horse you can borrow either for you to grab tonight or I can drop over to Warhammer world tomorrow 

• Like 2