Quickest and Easiest Way to Transport an Army

5kaven5lave

As @Thiagoma has mentioned, the best way in my opinion is magnets. However at the moment I just use a storage box and bubble wrap for my Beastclaw/Ogor army. It’s been to a few events and the army has been fine. I chose this method as it’s quick and I was being quite lazy at the time 😁

It’s not foolproof as not great in situations of drops but then magnets wouldn’t be. It all depends on how you are travelling with the army. If in a car, magnets or my lazy method is fine but using public transport or via plane, I would invest in a carry case

• Like 2

Quickest and easiest?

Catapult.

Safest for the models?

That's somewhat more tricky? I quite like the Really Useful Boxes brand. They do very solid plastic boxes, and you can get divider trays to go inside them. If you have any foam or bubblewrap then you can line the compartments of the trays. I find that they are a better fit for modern models than the traditional foam slot carry cases. You can basically have one box for all of your big stuff, with foam or other packing material to space them out and stop them clattering together, and then a second box with deep or shallow trays (as needed) to store and organise the infantry. They also do boxes with extra tall lids which can be handy if stuff in your top tray sticks up.

They do though take up a lot of space though, so if you're using public transport then nothing quite beats a proper foam carry case.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 5kaven5lave said:

Thanks guys. Think it’s gonna be magnets then. Can anyone suggest any good ones? And you just superglue them on to the underside of the base?

You're after Neodymium (or Rare Earth) magnets.  Anything from 3mm x 2mm up to 6mm x 2mm (2mm being the thickness). Magets are rated based on their Newton strength - so an N35 is weaker than an N55.  Generally I punt for N45's (available from Amazon UK too if you're on this side of the pond).

• Like 1