Blood and Glory 2019 who's going.

TimM85

14 hours ago, The Jabber Tzeentch said:

I’ve been every year since the start and hope to be going this year as well. It’s a great event for new and old players alike. 

Any questions ask away. 

when I signed up I couldn't find the event pack, i'm just wondering what the standards like? (I did South coast GT and received full hobby points my standard is slightly better now slow learner and minimal time just wondering on that front) Also I couldn't find coffee on the bar/table menu but is safe to say its readily available.

Pretty excited for this not that competitive when I play just like to have fun but is there an archive of old lists because I don't want to go to fluffy and completely crushed

On 9/17/2019 at 9:04 AM, Karragon said:

Blood and Glory 2018 was my first ever tournament...and the reason I've been to at least 12 tournaments so far this year with 6 more in the calendar. You better believe I'm coming back for this one!

Amazing!  This is why we do it!!!!!!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Andy Bryan said:

I've been to everyone since 2014. There are 16 of our club coming this year. It's such a great event and Mrs B always let's me stop.

This and facehammer are the must attend for me.

Both amazing 

Thats awesome literally just building up numbers with AOS at the club at the moment, but we will have at least one team at firestorm next year hopefully 2. There are 3 guys at face hammer but they've just come over from another club, hopefully get a good chunk going to scgt next year as well. literally there were 2 of us playing AOS in 2018 and managed to get quite a few guys pinging around small tourneys and just encouraging them to go to some bigger events.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2019 at 9:27 PM, Andy Bryan said:

I've been to everyone since 2014. There are 16 of our club coming this year. It's such a great event and Mrs B always let's me stop.

This and facehammer are the must attend for me.

Both amazing 

At the moment should I go with last years painting requirements? (this is where i always over think and worry about standard as not a great hobbyist I paint to play) I'm just touching up a display board (I assume this is a must) I am slightly concerned about the the converted model do I lose points if I don't have one (I have a few ready but none fit in my army list) as all of my army is already painted and being slow at the best of times (instead of snails pace) it will take me a while to make something.

On 9/20/2019 at 12:18 PM, TimM85 said:

Thats awesome literally just building up numbers with AOS at the club at the moment, but we will have at least one team at firestorm next year hopefully 2. There are 3 guys at face hammer but they've just come over from another club, hopefully get a good chunk going to scgt next year as well. literally there were 2 of us playing AOS in 2018 and managed to get quite a few guys pinging around small tourneys and just encouraging them to go to some bigger events.

Tim's doing a wicked job getting our club playing, I would be so up for this if I wasn't off to Antwerp the weekend after 😥

On 9/16/2019 at 9:47 PM, TimM85 said:

It will be my first year at Blood and Glory just creating the discussion so anyone who's going can post maybe get to know a few people before going up. Also for us newbs to B+G can ask the old Vets any question. Also bit of banter is always fun.

Me and my friend will be attending for the first time as well! 

Honestwargamer and here have convinced us to go to our first non GW one and this seemed perfect.

Now to finish my army 😂😂

• LOVE IT! 1