Arkhan the Black and WIP Vampire Lord on Nightmare Steed

Rockythedog1

I have to agree, they want to be on the horses back not their rump, you'd never ride on the rump of a horse, in fact its normally up closer just behind the shoulders where you want them. You'll also need the greenstuff to bolt the chair's on which will be the odd thing for those horses are quite normal sized and yet the rider and chair are quite large for them. I'd try and look for some bigger mounts - perhaps consider some of the stormcast mounts - they've got dragonlizards and wingless griffins that might be easy to pick up secondhand on parts stores or as a cheap kit for the mounts. Of course they are living rather than undead/skeleton based. 

If you wait you might also look at the new horses coming with Bonereapers as they appear a bit more chunky in build (though its hard to really tell until you try them out)

Personally I've never liked GW's desire for high backed chairs on mounts; they've always looked very ungainly and like the kind of thing you'd never want on a flying animal or creature as it would cause a huge amount of wind resistance when moving; whilst in combat the back of the chair would be more likely to hit the rider in the back/head than protect/aid them. But that's a separate argument.