4 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

I'm waiting for Nagash's on-table model to inevitably be 'retconned' into Image/Shard/Shade of Nagash in a similar vein to how the C'tan were.

To be fair the gods on the table never made perfect sense - even in the Old World they were powerful, in AoS they are able to wipe out whole armies. Morathi is about the only one that can be justified on the table as she's only a demi-god like Gotrek (in power). Nagash should be able to beat any AoS army with one sweep of his bony little finger

$35 is a great price for him! 

• Like 2

Just now, JackStreicher said:

Agreed. A nice Model with fluffy rules and an okay-price =}

Yep but I still might not get him this weekend - depends how the books are released for him. Normally I grab BL books on Kindle/ebook but I might just grab one of the paperbacks for him this weekend. Will have to see how they turn out and if any are limited editions or somesuch (then again I have to temper that against the fact that most GW limited edition products - besides unique lore books - are not always that "special" for their price. Certainly charging double the price for a codex which just has no big front font text has always struck me as a very poor deal for the customer).

He could do 10 damage per attack but take it from someone who has played a lot of Dispossessed over the years. 4” move is very short without repositioning/set up moves. Unless there is an easy movement fix he would still not be OP at Damage10.

The best bet That springs to my mind is the bridge from forbidden power.

Edited by Kramer
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Arael said:

In Europe is 25€, easily buyable for 18 or less with the various 30% discount 

I need a source. I only know about places with a 20% discount at best. :D

1 hour ago, frostfire said:

Is there any FAQ suggesting that?

Not needed. There's only one "at the end of a phase". You do what you have to do at this end and then it's actually ended and you move on to the next phase.

1 hour ago, frostfire said:

I don't think a hero in his  level should be included into the warcry😂 Having a demi-god in combat is unfair to those fighters. 

I'd agree on this - but it would be a super epic scenario to run!  Gotek in the Varanspire, numerous warbands trying to take him down and him just bludgeoning them out of his way!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1