GA Chaos army with Tzeentch theme - question about spells

GutZilla

I am seriously considering starting a GA Chaos army themed heavily around tzeentch.  The models I want to include in the army would exceed the max ally points for a Disciples of Tzeentch army. The battleline for the army will be, however, 3 units of Pink Horrors. 

Pink Horrors know mystic shield and arcane bolt, but no other spells. Can they also take spells from the lore of change, since they have the tzeentch keyword, even though I am not running a tzeentch alliance army?

if not, pink horrors are pretty neutered in a GA Chaos faction then right? Is there any other spells they could possibly cast? 

thanks,

2 hours ago, GutZilla said:

Can they also take spells from the lore of change, since they have the tzeentch keyword, even though I am not running a tzeentch alliance army?

They cannot, the only other spells you'd have possible access to are any applicable Realm Spells and Endless Spells you've purchased. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/27/2019 at 3:05 PM, GutZilla said:

Darn, that makes them pretty bad I think. Thanks for the information. 

They also don't split, as summoning is in the Tzeentch allegiance and not in their warscroll. This makes them WAY too expensive...

What are you looking at taking that ruins your chance at just making a Disciples of Tzeentch list?