Heya everyone!

Hey all, the name's Seraphina, and I've been a lurker on TGA for about as long as I've been doing AoS. I don't have a particular "army" yet, I've just been building and painting the minis I enjoy for the past few years, but with the Cities of Sigmar battletome being announced, I think I'm slowly gonna get into the game... 

Current "armies" consist of Stormcast, Tzeentch, Seraphon, StD, Daemons, and Ironjawzl. Planning on starting up a Cities of Sigmar army whenever that drops. 

Before AoS, I was more of a 40k gal, with about 3000pt Orks and a small collection of CSM back in 7th, but I've since jumped ship, and AoS is my main collection now. 

As I think is obvious, I'm more of a painter than a player(curse you art background!) but I'm even more so a writer. Seeing as my dream job is writing for Black Library, I think you can see why.

I also happen to have an extreme soft spot for everyone's favourite "Non canon" god, Malal. 

Everything being said, I can't wait to start interacting more with you lovely people, until next time! 

~Seraphina of the Seraphim, Herald of Malal

• Like 1

Welcome to the site - always keen to see new writers and artists not just gamers! Looking forward to seeing your creative endeavours and, as a rather non/unskilled painter myself, hoping to hear of how you've created some of your works!

I hope you know there's an open window for BL going on right now

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2019/08/14/your-chance-to-write-for-black-library/

We are also very fortunate to have Josh Reynolds  @JReynolds posting here and if you're nice you might be able to ask him a few questions about working for BL in terms of getting an idea of the process, experience and what you need to look for in submissions. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Overread said:

Welcome to the site - always keen to see new writers and artists not just gamers! Looking forward to seeing your creative endeavours and, as a rather non/unskilled painter myself, hoping to hear of how you've created some of your works!

I hope you know there's an open window for BL going on right now

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2019/08/14/your-chance-to-write-for-black-library/

We are also very fortunate to have Josh Reynolds  @JReynolds posting here and if you're nice you might be able to ask him a few questions about working for BL in terms of getting an idea of the process, experience and what you need to look for in submissions. 

Thank you! Yeap, I am aware of the open submission, been planning out my entry for the last week, about to begin writing proper. Holy, I knever realised Josh Reynolds was a TGA member, that's really cool though. Once I get more minis(and time :p) to paint, I'll be sure to share my process!