Shrouded in the Mist

Fimir Dirach Balefeind 

6 Fimir Warriors 

6 Fimir Warriors 

6 Fimir Warriors 

Merwyrm

Basilisk 

Magma Dragon 

The monsters I am not fully set on but i liked the look/rules of the ones above also whilst the magma dragon isn't as swampy and boggy as the merwyrm and basilisk the base forgeworld has given it with the rocks and trees is quite easy to work into the same design as the rest of the army. Otherwise I have no idea the rules for the balefeind but at least forgeworld was kind enough to give it a points value for us now hopefully we see it at the open day. Any advice or criticism is much appreciated. 

• 2 weeks later...
Fimir Dirach Balefeind 

6 Fimir Warriors 

6 Fimir Warriors 

6 Fimir Warriors 

Merwyrm

Basilisk 

Magma Dragon 

The monsters I am not fully set on but i liked the look/rules of the ones above also whilst the magma dragon isn't as swampy and boggy as the merwyrm and basilisk the base forgeworld has given it with the rocks and trees is quite easy to work into the same design as the rest of the army. Otherwise I have no idea the rules for the balefeind but at least forgeworld was kind enough to give it a points value for us now hopefully we see it at the open day. Any advice or criticism is much appreciated. 

I couldn't find rules for Fimir Dirach Balefeind. Are they out? I am also building a list around Fimir. I have so far:

6 Fimir Warriors with dual Baleglyph weapons

9 Fimir Warriors with Baleglyph mauls (in 2 units for use in Bttlehost games)

Troll Hag

3 River Trolls

3 Trolls

Wurgog Prophet

Collosal Squig

So I just need the Dirach to make the first 2 battleline and my list for 2k complete;)

Archived