First of the mortarch.

Arlen Presleynn

On 8/23/2019 at 4:23 PM, Sception said:

Rules wise you can stack it, but in terms of sportsmanship I reccomend you don't.  I once ruined a game by multistacking this effect on an aoe damage spell.  Permanently tainted my reputation.

you deserved it ahshah^^

anyway quite a lot depend on your opponent and the contest you're playing at

5 hours ago, soots said:

and i dont see why it should be frowned upon.

Rule wise all in best order, but he crossed the casual beer and pretzel line  🍺🥳🎉

Good old soul harvest bomb... best then rolling a natural 9 and killing all support heroes 👻

On 8/23/2019 at 4:23 PM, Sception said:

Permanently tainted my reputation.

But that’s a bit excessive ... I mean there are a bunch of extra cheesy option or „tough for your army to handle tactics“ 

we start yelling at each other who has been working the biggest cheese fad over their list and grinding out the most parmesano, but luckily we‘re very open about the list we’re bringing and very banter intense on the table.

I had kept it as a surprise, which wasn't really kosher... but then again when was coming up with the plan I had envisioned an enemy consisting mostly of huge infantry blocks & big monsters, where a near board-wide d3 mortals would be a cool epic moment, but really not an instantly game deciding apocalypse, especially as it cost a couple hundred points in CP for what would only be possible once during the game.  I didn't stop to rethink when I saw that the enemy instead had sunk like half their points into a few dozen units of a single three wound weapon team each, which they wouldn't have done if I had given them a heads up, so all in all it very much was my bad.

With purchased extra CP limited to 1 per army these days, and the legions lacking much in the way of decent affordable battalions to get more that way, you can't really abuse it to the same degree you used to be able to, so it's not as much of a problem  anymore, but still.  IMO it's probably one of the command abilities that should come with a non-self-stacking-clause.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/26/2019 at 2:37 PM, Sception said:

I had kept it as a surprise,

Best story ever... they should praise you for that!!!

I know I will 😇🙏

(And yes, probably a bit too much cheese, but still 🍺🥳👍)

Edited by Honk